Your favorite Disney Movie? As a kid? Now?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarah said:
Like i said, mine would for sure be The Lion King, and The Lion King 2.

I second this!!! Before I even looked at what others said, I knew what my favorite was!!!
I actually liked the 2nd one more then the first...

brittanyfork said:
I listened to the lion king sound track up until high school.

I still have it on my iPod.... :giggle:

rat.charmer said:
The latest Disney movie that I love is The Emperor's New Groove. It's so quirky!!

Emperor's new groove is hilarious!!!! Definately one of the better newer disney movies!

I love Disney movies in general. I think that movies released before 1966 are the best as they have been directed by Walt Disney and there was standards that have to be met.

Disney movies those days didn't have unecessary violence and there was not action, action, action from the beginning to the very end. There was more beautiful scene where we could see animals hiding during a thunder storm (Bambi), animals cleaning a house (Snow White), mice sewing a beautiful dress (Cinderella) or anything magical instead of battles, violence and action.

Modern movies such as Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Lion King and especially Beauty and the Beast still have those Walt Disney standards.

I loved the Toys Story movies as it has humour in them, especially the second one with all the allusions to Star Wars.

And of course, I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (even if there is a lot of violence).

Walt Disney's favourite movies were Bambi (animation) and Mary Poppins (real actors).

I look forward to see The Princess and the Frog (featuring a black princess) and of course Alice in Wonderland will real actors.

I have only just watched the trailer for The Princess and the Frog (never even heard of it before until people mentioned it on here) and it looks really good

Beauty and Beast is without a doubt my favourite. I love Lion King 1&2 but nothing can truly compare for me; it's probably because of my obsession for reading like Belle.

Back