Your favorite Disney Movie? As a kid? Now?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarah

I was curious as to what people's favorite Disney movie is?

The other night Brittany, our friend Alanna and I watched The Lion King and The Little Mermaid, for whatever reason. (We're 17, 18 and 19. :giggle: .. but i've always loved the Lion King)

I miss thoes movies!

Like i said, mine would for sure be The Lion King, and The Lion King 2.

Fox and the hound is one of my favorites thats also the movie I stole my online name from. (the female fox. altho I put 2 x's in )
Oliver and company, and Mulan are 2 other I really love.
lol Its probly less typing to make a dislike list than like list for me. :giggle:

Tarah said:
sorry what it did for the breed

hm? what do you mean?

I loved that movie as well.
There was just so many good Disney movies..

cute movies about types of animals puts them in the public spotlight...everyone wants them because they are " cute"and everyone starts to breed them as they are now a cash cow. :redhot:

the dalmation got ruined genetically...they have a lot of issues now. :(
Ratatouille didn't help rat rescue, neither did Pinky and the Brain, every 2nd rat in a shelter was named Pinky.
now we have G-force going to hurt the guineapig. :sad3:

yeah.. i thought of that after..

that makes a lot of sense.. but people like movies about cuddly, cute animals.
unfortunatly in doing so in creates what you said.

Bambie is my fav as a kid and still one of my favs. Probably because my middle name is fawn lol But it was a cute movie. I love Disney movies, Ang and I have quite a large collection of them. I really like Robin Hood and The Rescuers. They're all good lol it's hard to pic just one to be a favourite

:yikes: :eek:mg2: never seen the Jungle Book?!?!?!?
I saw it when I was young - it was in theaters then.... I laughed, sang along, cried...... and then I did it again when I watched it with my niece years later

as a kid 101 dalmations and, beauty and the beast.

now, i just like them all. watched sleeping beauty the other day. prob is most are on vhs and none of our palyers work :cry4:

Hands down Aladdin is my all time favourite Disney movie. As a kid I was absolutly obsessed I watched it all the time and even had Princess Jasmine jammies.

as a kid it was lion king thats for sure or Aladdin but not just anyone i liked the first one when he first met jasmine and pretends to be a prince as well as there movie called Aladdin and the king of thieves :lol: But id definitely say I love all of them now i have a huge collection of them and not ashamed to admit it :giggle: good movies never seem to die :)

the sword in the stone is my favorite, but i am a huge dork & always have been.
i guess i loved the idea of actually being an animal and relating to them. <3 squirrels and <3 geese (from the book of merlin by th white which is the sequel to once and future king which is the sequel to the sword in the stone...although the reading of the books came later...)

As a child, I ABSOLUTELY loved The Jungle Book. We had to get at least 3 of the VHS, they were worn out. I now have it on DVD. :) Also Alice in Wonderland. I adored that movie, and still do. When I got older, I read the books, and they are definitely in my favorites list.

Also loved: Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under, The Little Mermaid, The Aristocats, Pinochio, Pocahontas, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood (one of the songs from there was SO catchy!), The Great Mouse Detective, Hercules, James and the Giant Peach (now one of Tanner's favorites), Mary Poppins, Pete's Dragon, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Monsters Inc., Aladdin, Dumbo, Cinderella... The Goofy Movie!! I could go on.

I was a Disney Kid! LMAO

I only had a few favorites and watched them over and over. I did not want to watch anything else, so in turn of me being a stubborn child, I have never watched :

Lady and The Tramp
Fox and the Hound
Mulan
The Jungle Book

Uhh, there's totally more classics that I have never watched.

My favorites were The Lion king, Pocahontas, Aladdin, Dumbo, The Little Mermaid and Peter Pan.
I know I'm missing some...

I watched The Lion King way too much.
When we watched it the other night, I still remembered ever word to that movie.

Back