Wierd Food Combinations

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaraY

I hope this is okay to post, what with a dieting thread and all but it was happening on another forum where I'm a member and it's lots of fun.

What are some of the weird food combinations you enjoy? Be disgustingly honest :cheeky:

I love white rice and ketchup..or white bread and ketchup sandwiches.

My dad likes cheezewhiz, mustard & ketchup on his hotdog buns (no, we don't live in a trailer park..we just love our condiments.)

ohh goodness.. where do i even begin? baha
ok, so i LOVE ketchup sandwhiches, and cheezewhiz and ketchup and mustard.
i also enjoy peanut butter and oranges.
peanut butter and rice,
peanut butter and chicken or peanut butter and beef.
okay.. so pretty much peanut butter anything.
rice and italian salad dressing.
potatoes and mayo,
chips and mayo.
celery and hot sauce.
umm.. that's all i can think of for now.
i like this thread, sounds yummy!

Now this is my kind of thread! I am a salty/sweet combo lover...

I love to eat M&M's along with tortilla chips-and dipping pretzels in yogurt, ummm...tater chips and nutella. I love to dip my fishsticks in applesauce. I know I eat some other way odd things...but alas I cannot think of anymore at the moment.

I can't keep up with "whoknew" thats for sure. My wierd combo would have to be Kraft dinner with ketsup & pickles mixed in and really I don't find that so wierd. It's almost like a quick fix lasagna. :D Being Italian you put tomato or tomato products on everything....yummy.

Fries and Ice cream (MY FAV!)
Fried mushrooms with Montreal steak spice
Buttered noodles with Parmesan cheese
Buttered bread and chocolate
Syrup on Bacon

Froxen - my mom always tried to make us eat jelly and cheese sandwiches! I can't eat them now.

I eat cous cous sweet for brekakfast, and with cheese for the rest of the day.

whoknew said:
ohh goodness.. where do i even begin? baha

peanut butter and chicken or peanut butter and beef.

umm.. that's all i can think of for now.
i like this thread, sounds yummy!

omg.. im not the only freak out there who loves peanutbutter on chicken... :joy: .. i saw it once on a movie when i was little, had to try it, and became hooked .... i LOVE peanutbutter on cold chicken ... dude that just rocks!
i also like chips on my sandwiches or subs. (thank you mr bill cosby for that one)
ketchup and butter on toast.
soy sauce on my chicken.. especially wings.
i havent done this in years but i still like it .. a brown sugar and butter sandwich.
mayo and hot sauce on my hotdog. (i dont do it often.. but its a nice treat)
dipping fries in mayo.. and ketchup
syrup or mustard and ketchup on sausage.

um.. im sure i have several other weird combo likes .. but at the moment , this is all i can come up with..lol what a rockin thread !!! thanks kara :thumbup:

dubchick said:
i havent done this in years but i still like it .. a brown sugar and butter sandwich.
:

Finally some else who has done this. I still like hot toast with butter and brown suger :)

I used to take brown suger sandwiches to school for lunch, my friends thought I was weird :giggle:

With my family being dutch, we had sugar on a lot of things. Sugar on tomatos was one. My Mum would make chocolate sugar as a holiday treat. Which is just a tablespoon of cocoa mixed in with a cup of white suger.
:)

mercurydust said:
Mmmm sausage dipped in syrup or mustard!

Wendy's french fried dipped in a vanilla frosty....yum! :joy:

Heh, I was about to bring up the frosty one! Oh, or for even more artificial goodness, fries in a mcdonalds triple thick milkshake!

hot apple pie and cheddar cheese
cheese and miracle whip sandwich
wendy's chocolate frosty and kraft cheese slices
syrup and bacon ROCKS!!!!
and the very WORST of them all...
baked potato loaded with butter, dipped in ketchup with a sour cream chaser...

but my Dad eats orea cookies with tuna spread on them, so it runs in the family :wink2:

Lina said:
With my family being dutch, we had sugar on a lot of things. Sugar on tomatos was one.

YES! Tomato sandwiches with sugar on them, or strawberry sandwiches. Also, toast with butter and chocolate sprinkles. I haven't had any of those in forever.

When I was in the hospital, a few of the other patients got me totally hooked on putting peanut butter on my toast then margarine on top of that. Omg, so good! Now I can't have it any other way.

Back