Wierd Food Combinations

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like.. umm...

Chips and Icecream
Smoked oysters and cheese wiz
Tomato and mayo sandwiches
Fries and Mayo
Olives on EVERYTHING
Butter, sugar and cinnamon on toast
PB on Celery
Ketchup/Mayo or BBQ Sauce/Mayo

None of them are really really wierd, but not common either lol

what a fun little thread!

all of this peanut butter talk is making me SICK! like throw up sick. :sick2: i've NEVER liked peanut butter, i won't even kiss my boyfriend for a good hour after he ate some pb. the smell literally makes me gag.

i used to think that pancake syrup on eggs was weird, but i think most people like it. but i like that. i also like ketchup in my eggs on occasion. ketchup on my mac n' cheese. hmmm... what else. i also am one who loves to dip my french fries in a frosty or milk shake. LOVE to eat chocolate with cheese pizza, werid i know. but sometimes at my college i'll take a bite of chocolate chip cookie and pizza just to have em both together. i also love to put cheddar potato chips onto my subway sandwitches. not necessarly any other, but always my subway ones. i always have to get a bag of chips.

and nope, i don't. most people think i'm crazy when i say that. i have only ever met one other person who hated it! i don't know. i tried it when i was younger and hated it, tried it in my teens again and hated it, and the smell of it just makes me sick. just one food i'll probably never like. i remember one time my dad was like going to try and force feed me pb and j LOL i went to my friends house, and didn't come home for a few hours...

Since I'm "in recovery" and working on re-feeding, I keep getting weird cravings and discovering new, strange combinations as I go. Last night I discovered artificial crab meat and cranberries mushed together. Nomnom.

henry's_mum said:
peanutbutter and banana sammiches
That's not weird!

And Maple... cheese and grapes is pretty common! How do you think wine and cheese tastings work? But on toast, that's a new idea to me.

Back