WEE! Promo vid for return of Grey's!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, LMAO!!! Some hairstylists. Maybe she didn't know how to do it? LOL I WAS going to cut my hair like that until she did hers, now if I do it I'll look like a crazy(er...) person. "Oo you just did it because KH did it..." Well no thanks. :p I think her hair looks better longer, IMO, but the short layers is cute. *stops talking about Katherine's hair* You'd think after you'd met a person you'd stop being crazy over them! Pwshaaaaa.

Not if they met/exceeded your expectations. :]

It's a fun cut; keeps your hair at a healthy length but you can easily tie it back and personally I love those pieces that fall out. Okay that does it, as soon as I get back to Toronto next week I'm getting this fixed up, lol. The stylist's defense was Sophia Bush has hers the same as mine which is true but...just because a celebrity wears their hair a certain way doesn't mean we want it. :p

Aww why is it only Sunday? *starts countdown*

LOL! Why only Sunday indeed! I keep dreaming of ways to sleep til Thursday... It's just not possible, LOL! :p

Tying back is important to me; it has to be OUT of my face or else it's in a pony tail and what's the point of cutting it at all, LOL. Aww psh Sophia Bush, does any one pay attention to her hair? LOL.

Hmm meeting expectations... I think it would have been better for my obsession had she been a female dog, but she wasn't. She was greaaaaatttttttttttttttttt. So now I'm more obsessed! I can't win! Well I think I'm winning. :p Hehehehee!

*cough*I'maOneTreeHillfan*cough* ;D

That's really cool that you met her. :D When/where/how? I'm not helping your obsession by making you recall this am I?

I just saved my Grey's DVDs from a box. It occured to me if I have to spend the summer in Toronto they must come with me!

OH THAT Sophia Bush!!! LMAO I was thinking about George Bush's daughter. Isn't her name Sophia? LMFAO!!!! My bad completely, LMAO!!!!

My dad sold his General Lee car (...) to her sister's husband and I went with him when he dropped it off. By some wonderful twist of fate she and Josh were there. And I about passed out. I'm wondering if he said something to him about my being a fan; I never asked because I don't want to tarnish the memory I like to think it was destiny, LMAO!!! I can't believe I didn't post up a storm about it here... I think that was late October so I wasn't exactly on my best game right around then, that may have been it. And you're not helping the obsession at ALL... *dreams* It was probably the second best day in my life and that's sad. LOL! They were all really nice and she was so sweet. Curses like a sailor! :D Which was neat because so does my dad so they were "mother ****ing" every other word. I kept my cursing to myself except for my initial "OH ____!!!" But I have a feeling that was over looked. Now I'm rambling. But it was great. She's really cool! And they have like a million dogs! Or like 5. And she's really funny. She even laughed at my dad's uncool dad jokes he tells all the time. *stops rambling* It was really awesome. I can't wait to do it again. I'm glad my dad is into classic cars for once in my life. Mwahahaa! Ok now I really have to stop.

HA!!! I'm packing away all my crap in the dorm, but all 3 seasons are unpacked and still here just in case I need to watch them suddenly. :p Which I may end up re-watching season 2 while I'm at my grandmothers this week. No internet! AH! Need Grey's! So leaving out the Grey's DVDs seems very natural to me, LOL!

LOL!! I think you're right! No no I would rather take the name to be a political figure's daughter rather than a celebrity. x]

That's such an awesome story! :D I'm glad you shared, hehe. She definitely seems like the type to be down to earth and I'm thrilled to hear that's the case. I saw that episode of Punk'D where they pull a prank on Ellen Pompeo and I truly think that tarnished the show for me. What a NUT. So I'm glad one of them fits my fantasy idea! :)

Hahahaha unpacked? You win! Mine are sitting on my desk but only because I didn't know where a suitable box was...something with tons of bubble wrap and perhaps a padlock. ;D

Haha!! I didn't even think of the OTHER Sophia Bush! She's much better, IMO. LOL!

Hehehee. I tend not to talk about it because then it reveals the COMPLETE wacko I am. :p Hahahaa! But it's cool; when Josh Kelley goes to Crystal Lake, IL we're goin with free tickets! Woo! I'm the only one excited about that, ha!! My people aren't a fan of his music, even though they like him. :p Yay cars! She really is very down to earth, like she didn't even blink an eye when I was talking to her like a crazy person on crack about the show. Plus like I said, she's pretty funny and we joked about the General Lee with Meg and how we just didn't get why anyone would want one... And she's even more breathtaking in person! I had to distract myself from staring too hard. 0.0 She smokes though, but at least she does that outside and not inside or in the garages. Gross.

LOL! Well I figure I'll be taking out the TV tomorrow night, I'll just watch some Grey's on the lap top to entertain myself. I left the seasons and a few movies out just in case, although I'm not sure why I bothered with the movies. :p Heheee! Bubble wrap and a padlock sound like a good idea! I think that's part of the reason I didn't back them with the rest of my things... If there is a fire or a flood and everything is ruined, at least I have Grey's with me and it'll be safe. :p Yeah, those are my priorities. LOL!

You are not a whacko! There is nothing wrong with having an idol, and you picked a pretty decent one as far as celebrities go! Now if you were obsessing over Britney Spears or Lohan or Cruise I'd be a wee bit worried. ;D

It's too bad she smokes. I mean, beautiful person right there, that won't do her any good. : / But we all have our flaws. It sounds like it was a lot of fun, I wish I were there, even just a fly on the wall. :)

Thanks to you, I now have my DVD's sitting on my bedside table, lol. Actually earlier this morning I woke up to the sound of my cat heaving, which is a sound I've grown accustomed to over the years (my old cat puked every morning without fail and he came into my life when I was 6), and the first thing I thought was, "What did I leave on the floor? Clothes are in boxes...OMG GREY'S!" They were safe, she ended up puking underneath my bed which really sucks because I can't clean that very easily and I need to take the bed frame apart and set the mattress down for a couple of nights, lol. Thanks, Alice!

LMAO Alice! At least she didn't yack on the Grey's. 0.0 That would have sucked. I mean, it still sucked that she puked, but at least you COULD clean it. I hate when people/critters puke in unaccessable places... It's like adding instult to injury. *blegh* Puke makes me puke.

Yeah she is a better idol than either of those three... LOL! At least she's sane. And real. Real and sane are the two big ones for me, ha!

She said she was trying to quit but everything she tried just wasn't cutting it (patch, gum, even Wellbutirin (sp...) ) but she has to because of her teeth. She has smokers teeth, and they do a good job of hiding it on camera and such, but in person you can tell pretty easily she smokes. Besides the cigarette in her mouth, ha!

I saw the next weeks' promo where Addison comes back? Is this just a visit or is she Baaaack? LOL

I like Lexie, she's a nice little neurotic. :D

Who absolutely bawled their eyes out for "hours" when Denny died? OMG that ripped my heart out.

SHELAGH I LOVE YOU!

I love Denny! Obviously... *points at Denny the rat* It was so heartwrenching when he died! He was going to be fine, he and Izzie were in love, and then he just DIED. It was so unfair and it basically killed a part of my innocence (well ok not really, but it's what it felt like!) They tricked us and he died! If I think about it too long even now I will cry; I just think how awful that would be to have actually happen to you... Or even someone you knew... It doesn't bare to think about it.

Addie is back just for a visit. :( I wish she would come back... I can't believe how much I didn't appreciate her character until it was too late and they already decided she would be gone!

And Lexie has moved up into my top 5 characters. She took over Alex's spot at #5. :p

YAY it's on TONIGHT! I can't wait! WEEE! Ava and Addie and babies and YAY!

Okay I saw it! :D :D

I miss Addison! :( I particularly like what she said at the end - after all that work you'd think Grey would do a little fighting! But back to Addison, if Private Practice isn't airing until the fall (omg they were picked up for a second season?) I'd hope they'd have Addison back for at least a while...?

Also, I fear for Callie, lol, awkward situation she has ahead! Though I thought...Sloan and Hann had a thing for a moment?

You'd think they'd borrow her because they are still taping and as far as I know PP isn't even taping yet... I wonder if they will once they see the fans miss her?

I miss that chick. I loved when she hugged Meredith, and then she talked about it... "I hugged you. Did you see that? You stole my husband and I hugged you..." LMAO!!! She's hilarious.

They did for half a milli-second, but I'm thinking Hahn MAY be a lesbian... Not sure, but it's possible. Callie was barking too loudly for my taste about NOT being gay. You know what I mean? Hmm.

I know what you mean. :) I have no idea where they're going to take this one! This is me and my ignorance but I thought, and someone please correct me here, you're born a certain way. Like being content dating guys for twenty years and suddenly you fancy girls instead wouldn't...happen? The whole thing confuses me. Maybe it does happen, lol. And I'm not referring to those who know they're gay and are trying to convince themselves they're not, or something. I only know one gay person and he said he knew as soon as he hit puberty. But one experience isn't enough.

Holy tangent! It's Wednesday! Which means *drumroll* tomorrow's Thursdayyyy! :D Though Friday's the big day for me since I'm forced to watch through my computer - I'm a nice sister and moved the family television to my sister's room. -_-

Me either! Tomorrow is going to be very interesting, that's for sure. I want to know what they've done with this. I think you know if you're gay or not... Maybe? I don't know, I think I'm straight, I can't really say anything. Although I have doubts LMAO. :p Ha, ok not serious ones. But all the sudden deciding you are gay I don't think happens, but who knows. Hmm!

I wonder if it's inappropriate to set up a poll from those who consider themselves to be gay, so we find out! :p Man, since school ended I've had too much time to think.

So, by the way, I had my first Grey's dream, haha. I was in the scene where Meredith "died" and was sitting beside Denny (hey apparently I'm dead!) trying to explain to her that she needs to run really fast into THAT wall to come back to life. Also, she got upset when I told her her mother would make her do it if she didn't listen to me. She wasn't listening, so I had to demonstrate but couldn't run too far because it wasn't "my place" to come back to life. I was just super annoyed she couldn't get that concept. Run into wall = LIFE. Duh.

OMFG I am dying over here!!! That is AWESOME. I don't get why she just wouldn't listen to you. Silly dream Meredith, LMAO!! That like, made my night.

I always have lots of weird Grey's dreams... Most of them have no purpose, but they're always fun. LOL!!!

Hmmm I don't *think* it'd be inappropriate, we're just wondering. *thinks*

LOL! I woke up giggling. :p Though in the dream I was taking it ohsoseriously.

I want another! :D :D

*scratches head* I'm unsure as well, despite our innocent curiosity, lol.

Back