WEE! Promo vid for return of Grey's!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have an unimaginable amount of free time which is odd. And also a very obsessive personality.

I think it'd be hard for the actors not to let their feelings about Isaiah show through their acting... Especially because Burke and George were good buddies! Awkward. 0.0 I do miss Burke horribly... Fruitlooping Isaiah Washington and him ruining... something. Cristina. There. He ruined her.

I wish I could tap into that source of power and use it sometimes. I mean really, could you imagine, never having to go to the DR or anything and being able to fix people just by picturing it being done?

OMG THE MUSICCCCCCC is like my second love. :p I love that one! And in episode 17 of season 3 "Some Kind of Miracle".. the last one in the ferry boat 3 parter (I only remember episode titles where something big happens or Denny is in them, hehee) the song "Swans" by Unkle Bob ALWAYS gives me chills... Alwaysss and usually makes me cry, too. Because I am a weirdo. Or ummm most of Brandi Carlile's stuff that is on the show. And if "Chasing Cars" didn't get me before, it sure does now.

Edit: YAH! I love George. I miss old George... New George confuses me. Any one find it odd they all take turns being jerks? Hmm.

I wonder if it could work mentally? If you can heal your physical self, is it limited to the physical? *thinks* Surely not. I'd like to believe that. :D

0.0!! I'm listening to "Swans!" Such a lovely song. The show really adds to songs I liked to begin with. All that emotion and such. Your own little music video, hehe.

(omg violins in "Swans" *tear*)

HEHE. New George sure is odd. The quirky, awkward old one was great. :D

I wonder... I'm sure it's not limited to the physical. *concentrates very hard and tries to make finger stop hurting* If I have progress I will let you know how I did it. :p

I loooooooooove "Swans". Totally heartbreaking moment when they played it... Ahhhkkkkk. Or Adam Merrin's "Still Alright" that they played whenever George remembered him and Izzie's tryst and they were in the linen closet. SO POWERFUL. They didn't have to say ONE WORD and you felt everything they were feeling... Amazing. I think the reason "Swans" is so OMG SAD is because it reaches an emotional climax and then BAM it's over. :(

I loved awkward George! He should come back. :( He's less funny now. He used to be hiiilllariousssss which I guess he still is hilarious, but differently. Gah I can't explain.

Hahahaha, thanks Cait. :D

Ooo *puts that as the next song in her playlist*

"Wake Up" by The Ditty Bops played in the early first season was my alarm clock song for ages. :D A great start to the day!

He lacks his "Omg. Did I just do that? Ugh I suck at life." expression. Hehe, that's my take on it. ;D

Eeee I love that one, too! :D Mwahhaaa!!!

So many good songs... I like that they feature artists not a lot of people have heard of or are on the radio like mainstream.

YES! That's exactly it!!! You'd think he'd have that attitude moreso now that he's repeating his internship. Callie did it, I swear to you. Relationships ruin people on this show; except Alex, who seems to be getting slightly more human. *shrugs*

Oh yes me too! And they're not afraid of The Fray which really, truly, they deserved more than any other show (at least "How to Save a Life") so it's a nice mix!

LOL! She does! Wow I didn't notice that until now. You're right, Alex, though the biggest jerk in the beginning, seems to be the most sane of any of them. I like Bailey as well. And...*sniff* Addison. Even though she's really gone batty. :D

I hope Bailey didn't lost her husband. :( I'm so hazy on what happened in the most recent episode.

Yesss The Fray!! *sigh* Love!

I was SO sure I'd never like Alex. Every now and then he'd do something nice and trick me, but then he'd be a jerk again... He still has his jerk moments but now they aren't as plentiful, LOL. And he's more likeable. So now I find myself liking him. Same with Lexie... although I had no real reason to not like her.

Ahhhh Bailey... She's so awesome. I hope she doesn't lose her husband either... Why can't someone ever be happy within a relationship? And why do these people who marry doctors (like the Chief's wife, too) not realize that doctors aren't exactly going to be home at 5 every night?? And they act shocked and hurt when they're doing their job as if they didn't know from the get go... I swear. :p LOL I only watched the last episode once, so I have a sketchy memory of it... But I can't rememeber if her husband stayed after or what. From his attitude I thought for sure HE did something to the baby... He seemed really cold and distant even with the kid hurt and everything... Bookcase, eh?

*nods* They've revealed a more human side to him that seems to make any mistakes of his tolerable.

I'm not sure about Lexie! Like you, no reason not to like her. I think I just wish the show never progressed in time, lol. It had more fun to it when they were scrambling as interns. I immediately resented the new interns, lol.

Oh yeah the bookcase! So freaking weird. Poor Bailey. And stitching up that guy with the tattoo...for him she was losing serious points with her husband. Grrr. I love George's line, whatever it was, something like, "Quite frankly sir, I think the world would be a better place without people just like you."

*sounds word out* Huuumannn. It almost seems weird in conjunction with Alex. :p LOL But that is right.

LOL Exactly! The new "babies". But I like Lexie more now, for some reason... Ever since the news about Thatcher was dropped and they were all dancing in Mer's living room... I find myself softening to them. Ugh and Izzie's in the begining, automatic disdain for them, but they were funny and she was too with how she delt with them at the end of the deer thing. Ha!! I loved when the 5 of them were in the tunnels sitting on the gurneys and the new interns were going to sit down on the gurneys too and they were like "No! Residents only, no babies!" :p Like they weren't just interns like two days ago. So cute!

If my hubby came to me and said "Oh btw I was saving lives today and I had to deal with a Nazi" I'd be more forgiving if they were late. Some part of me feels her husband did it... Because he felt like it was the only way to get attention. Do book cases usually tumble on children all that often? Hmm. I mean, I'm sure they do sometimes, but really? Come on.

"Cuz between you and me, if I had been alone in that O.R., you would probably be dead right now. And since we are sharing belief systems, I believe that if you were dead, the world would be a better place." I loved George when he said that. He was so awesome. I love that he's Bailey's little pet, too. *awww*

Yeah, I know what you mean, Moon... I think they've all taken their turn being jerks. Alex more than the others, but. :p Heh. And Callie was always a jerk.

*happy sigh* My life is much better now that it's back. ;)

I loved having a drama free episode.

"Intestines in the hands! Intestines in the hands!" "Did you just say-" "INTESTINES IN THE HANDS."

OMG I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't all angsty and awful (except with the actual patient, how sad was that?! I feel bad for the wife that was a symptom, I mean really....)

How cute was Lexie?! And Mark was awesome with his "Rose isn't going to last" and trying to get Derek to get with other women. Mmmmmm McSteamy. I'm glad we didn't see too much of Derek this episode... Ugh. Jerk face! Meredith was all making me proud and that is SO rare. And Izzie was awkward but hiiiiilllllllaaaaarrrrrrioooouuuussssssss. "I chopped it off last night; it makes me faster and sleeker like a CHEETAHHH!" LMAO!!!! George was great, too. Callie... why so mean to Cristina? I mean she lives in Cristina's house, she could have invited Cristina to join them. It's called being polite. Just another reason to dislike her. And I want a sparkle pager. :( LOL

LOL Cait.

I thought some of the writing was a bit cheesy, like the "Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you can't roar." thing as an example. But this isn't a complaint! Too happy to complain!

Yeah Meredith finally acted her age and wasn't whining about anything. And hey, solved a medical crisis overnight. :D Rose was a bit too...gaga, lol. I know he's McDreamy but...keep your head on girl! I really really want to like Lexi but the nervous stammer monologue the writers make a character do in most episodes was passed onto her and it makes me a little sad. Loved how she's a full fledged criminal though! I completely forget why they're living together but I wonder if they're trying to get Lexi to fill in the Izzie gap? I mean, now that the awkward thing happened between the two and it's not so carefree anymore?

Yeah the Chief's little pep talk was corny, but I figured, he's being encouraging, he can do what he wants. LOL There were lots of animal references in this one, I loved it!

Go Meredith for once! I didn't call her McWhineyFace once during the whole episode. And look at her go, founding a study! That's uber cool I think. Something... doctory! AH! Not on Grey's! LOL

Gahhhh to Rose. She was a little bit over the top. Of course, like you said, it IS McDreamy... But still. I laughed SO hard when Lexie stole her flowers. Lexie is hilarious now, I actually can't find a reason to not like her... I loved the scrub room sign she stole. The stammering was odd... but someone has to do it, and it might as well be the new awkward girl! LOL!!!

I think they are trying to replace the Izzie in the Izzie/George combination. :( Which makes me sad, because I LOVE them (as friends, or whatever). But I guess it's hard to bounce back from THAT. They got my hopes up though, with the whole "it's not our chemistry, it's our timing" thing. :/ Bwahhhh. No one can be happy ever.

And I am tired of unanswered questions!! Did Bailey's husband leave? I assume so because she took Tuck to the day care. But still! I want direct answers... Just like the Callie/George divorce... We assume it happened, but did it really? Hmm!

OO! PROMO for next week's! I couldn't stop laughing on the first one... I seriously can't wait.

[youtube:f5duv9ya]st0Ca4Bks7I[/youtube:f5duv9ya]

and this one! Addie-LICIOUS! I can't wait for her to be back. AND AVA! Again I'm like the only person who likes her... :p She better be pregnant with Alex's baby or I will be torqued.

[youtube:f5duv9ya]Ne9ZkLPCY8Y&NR=1[/youtube:f5duv9ya]

Addison's coming back??? OMG YAYYYY! *takes deep breath* YAYYYYYYYY!

McWhineyFace, bahahahahaha. Genius.

The scrub room sign was amazing! My housemate and I were saying we wanted it. ;D Though the plastic toilet? No. There is no creative outlet that allows you to use that.

Oo, I didn't even think to ask questions. Going by my assumptions I think Bailey just worked stuff out with her husband and...er...the divorce is in the process of being finalized? I don't know. :D

I'm a nut and never watch spoilers/trailers which most people think is weird but 'tis me. ^^ Just Cristina's face alone makes me excited for Thursday. Or...whenever it airs. We have no cable so I download, lol.

It's ok, trust me, it's HILARIOUS and you are going to die laughing when you see the scene on the show... It's not even in context and I laughed FAR too much than should be allowed. :p Hehehee! Sometimes I wish I didn't watch them, but then again I am glad, because it gives me a little fix before Thursday. LOL!

Yeah plastic toilet... No... Sorry. That's not cool. But the rest of it was really cool to see how she used it.

I assume they are completely like cut off from each other because George is all living with Lexie and Callie lives with Cristina. Which I can't remember when that happened, just that it did... Hmm. And who knows about Bailey and her hubby. Like they'll ever say anything about it anyway, LOL!

Yeah!!! Addison is going to be there the same time as Ava/Jane Doe whoever. Dramaaaaaaaa! It looks like there is going to be some Mer/Addison bonding. OoOooOoo! Mwahahhaa! I can't wait.

HAHAHA. Okay I caved, I saw the first video. You were right, now I have a huge stupid grin on my face. ;D

P.S.! Remember when George asked about Izzie's hair in the last episode? I didn't notice a change. I mean it was shorter at the beginning of the season...it was cut more? o_O

LOL!!!! Mwahahahaa promo vids get everyone excited, LOL!

Because I am a freak, I noticed the change when a friend showed me stills (before the episode airred). It got shorter when season 4 started, but it was still longer. Now it's all layered.

Episode two...

normal_014.jpg

Episode thirteen (which airs Thursday)....

normal_55.jpg

And uh it really was no problem searching for KH pics. :p LOL!!! Awful pics of her, but still!

Gah! I got my hair cut that short and I was bothered because there was minimal layering but the hairstylist was insistent that layers were long out. I caved since my high school grad photo had me sporting that exact hair style and colour, lol. Psh, what does she know, if Katherine's got it, it's in. ;D

Back