WEE! Promo vid for return of Grey's!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

[marquee:r0l39l4e]YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY![/marquee:r0l39l4e]

I CANNOT WAIT FOR APRIL 24th!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

[youtube:r0l39l4e]Ym4iAoqwsOI[/youtube:r0l39l4e]

MWAHAHAHHAAAA!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I am very excited. :p Hehehee. I've been waiting for what seems like forever... Since the middle of January! But I am happy they are coming back for 5 episodes, one of which is two hours long. (Most of their finales are anyway). It's even kicked Lost off the air for that one Thursday they show the finale.

*mwaahahhahaaa*

:thewave: :thewave: :pilldance: :001: :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny:

Glad I'm not the only one, Bron!!!! EEEE I CAN'T WAIT!

I've been rewatching season two.... *Cries for Denny*

Don't tempt me! ;D I still have to get through Botany!

I love Grey's. I'm not so big on this season but I'm simply in toooo deep to ever stop. The first three were great. :D And strangely enough it motivates me to study after, lol. Just an attempt to keep med school as an option I guess. CSI had the same effect (though I don't want to be a forensic scientist).

LOL!! This season wasn't so hot so far... Good, but not GREAT like the rest. But I loved the one where Really Old Guy died... Hilarious. I think we are overrun with characters. *Looks at Callie and wishes she'd go away* So we don't get as much of everybody like we used to. Too many people... Plus that Gizzie thing really threw off a lot of people. 0.0 I liked it before they made it weird. *glares*

It motivates me to study, too. But only because I'm reminded "Hey at least you don't have to go to school for as long as they did! Be happy!" LOL

LOL. I miss Addison. Her spin off seems to be a disaster (though I watch it anyway). And yes, Callie bugs me 90% of the time. George and Izzie were fantastic as friends...we didn't need more drama in the romance department! Or...at all, haha. And though I think it's great that McDreamy found a cool girl, it's just not Grey's Anatomy when he and Meredith aren't together.

Oh I give up. *runs to get the first season*

MWahahhaaa! Grey's wins! :p LOL

I miss Addison too! :( Private Practice IS a disaster... They never should have got rid of her. Poor Kate Walsh. I hope she didn't ASK for this; that'd suck... Callie is just... She's always been too insecure. You're a doctor. Go somewhere! The whole time she was such a freak about George with his friends... Which ok towards the end she HAD a reason to be worried, but seriously... Whenever George was with Izzie during the Hannah thing, that torqued me off when Callie was being a freak about that. And now she's just all depressed. She can leave. *stops anti-Callie rant* George and Izzie would have worked as a couple... Everyone keeps saying they're like brother and sister, but I don't see that. They were always flirting and making eyes, all the time. But suddenly the "chemistry is not there". Ok. Whatev. Can someone be happy, PLEASE?! Meredith and McDreamy bug me now... If they can get together and STAY together, then fine. But if they want to do this off and on thing... ughhh. But it looks like (from what I hear) they will be getting back together for good. Apparently Meredith is going to therapy! YEAH! :D I wish Burke had never left. I liked him as a character, even if as a person he stinks.

LOL holy rant! ;D Yeah I don't think the relationship was healthy...she was always insecure, and whether it was partially his fault or not I think one needs to learn self preservation as you said!

I'm not sure why George and Izzie bug me. I wonder if it's because I loved the dynamic as it was, I mean, there are no male/female friendships on there anymore that don't include romance. On the plus side, George seems to be more confident now. He grew up a lot.

HEHE. Yeah they bug me too. I just want them together. It makes NO sense! :D And the girl needs therapy, lol. Ooo, maybe McDreamy will take notice of her taking responsibility for her life and all that.

Agreed on Burke too! He did add a lot to the show, it's really too bad he had to be such a dink. He grounded Yang too...:(

Though if I had one wish, it would be to bring back Addison. :D Though, really, her love interest in Private Practice is, um, well heck I'd stay in the show. ;D

Hmm true. Just about everyone has slept with everyone else... George certainly has gotten around the principle lady characters.

And adios, Callie! Which, I like Sara Ramirez, but I just can't take Callie anymore.

I think that is how the story line works... He sees her all fixed and they get back together or something like that. Ooo!

Watching the past episodes I just go "Wow Burke was just a great character... Until that crazy thing where he leaves Cristina at the alter and the name calling thing". And he practically broke Cristina. Even though you can't tell. Ok, Denny dies, Izzie gets fruitlooping forever with her grieving. Burke up and leaves, Cristina gets 2-3 episodes. Not that I'm saying Izzie/Denny wasn't tragic (I think its one of the more compelling and heart wrenching storylines the show's ever had and ever will have) but... Cristina should allowed to be sadder. Ah well... Plus Post-Denny Izzie is not the same Izzie at all. *sighs*

I'm waiting for some Alex/Lexie love... Ooo yay! :D Better than Lexie/George which is what I think we're being led into soon.

LMAO, and Cooper is pretty nice. I'd stay. Maybe he can come to Grey's too! And Callie can leave. :) It evens out! Yayyyy!

I wonder if they minimized Cristina's grieving because they were so resentful of Burke? Er, the dude who played him I mean? I agree that even she can't just bounce back from that like they had her do and sort of tribute her need to specialize in cardio being the reason. Just because you're a heart surgeon doesn't mean you have no heart. 0.0

I wonder what they'll do with Ava? She keeps popping back in...I don't get it, lol. Unless it was to delay the Alex/Lexie thing.

Hehe! Did you ever watch Prison Break? Cooper was a cold hearted Secret Service guy. :D It was SO weird to watch the pilot of Private Practice and see him cry...several times.

I'm thinking maybe that was the case... But yeah, it still doesn't sit right with me. Isaiah Washington (real person...) can be a butt, but that doesn't mean Cristina (fictional character...) can't miss Burke (fictional character...). Hmmph. LOL Just cuz she misses him doesn't mean the shows writers/people miss the person who plays the fictional character.

Jane Doe/Ava/Not Shannon/Rebecca is coming back! I think I'm the only one who'd totally go for her and Alex being together. Leave the hubby and come to Seattle! Yayyy! I don't know. Then sometimes I say I want Alex and Izzie together... But meh...

Ooo I never watched Prison Break... I didn't know he was in that... Hmm!!! I'll have to finds it. :p

Be careful! Prison Break is so addictive! Well...the first and second seasons. I didn't have any use for the third and I sort of wish they'd stop the show while they're kind of ahead. Then again, the writer's strike led to one messy season finale.

Oh I agree! But I wonder if as an insult to Isaiah they toned down the departure as an insult. That would be childish but...who knows?

Lol Alex has a lot of potentials it seems. ;) Man this show is completely about relationships now. :S

Gah the writer's strike messed up my life! LOL. :p I think everyone was past caring by the time they agreed on something.

That would be insanely childish, but it's likely. Or maybe so as not to make a huge deal out of it. Since he is going to "rehab" for his statementS. I didn't know they had rehabs for that sort of thing.

It really is... LOL. At first that's why I didn't like the show (the first episode I watched was the first episode of season 3) but as I watched it and got to know the characters I cared.

They threw me with the healer saying that Izzie brightened Alex up... I thought maybe that'd be over with. Guess not!

Me tooo! All my study breaks forced me to actually bother my housemate, forcing her out of her own study sessions. Downloaded shows kept me quiet. :D

Rehab?? Wow. Um. Yeah I didn't know there was such a thing either. I wonder how that works? Force him to socialize with gay people, only he doesn't know they're gay and when he admits he likes them they say, "I'm gay! Ha! Tricked yaaaa!" Actually I don't even know what he did, lol, I just heard he was very inappropriate with his gay costar in terms of name-calling and other hateful things. You'd think a person would learn, particularly under a spotlight, to hush up about their own thoughts regarding such a touchy subject. A little respect or something could be given. Gah.

I completely forgot about the healer! I wonder if that sort of thing really exists. I'm leaning towards yes. 0.0

I'm only just realizing we're totally alone on this thread, hehehe.

LOL exactly!! Want me to be quiet, put on some Grey's. I'll leave you alone. :p LOL

Yeahhhh he called TR Knight (George) the f word and not the one that rhymes with muck, the one that rhymes with maggot. Yeah... And everyone was very upset. Katherine Heigl spoke out about it and recieved minor back lash for calling him out on it, but seriously, in RL TR is her friend and I'd be upset, too. I understand their firing him.

I vote that it does exist only because there is so much we don't know about how our brains and bodies work. Anything is possible.

..... looks around....

We are totally alone. *sigh* We should make everyone watch and then they can talk with us. LOL

LOL!!! We're not totally alone we're just scaring everyone with our vast knowledge. :p Heheheee.

I'm just a smidge obsessive, it's ok. I've gotten my sister into it and I'm working on my mom. I just found out my great grandmother loves the show too. 0.0

Who're your fav characters, Moon?

I think Cait beats me in knowledge! I've forgotten so many things. Like how Rebecca was "Not Shannon" lol.

Burke added a lot to the show but I wonder how long the actors could cover any disapproval in their acting, or how long viewers would see Burke and not Isaiah when watching the show. And I suppose by not firing him, it may look like they don't take the issue seriously. It's a shame.

I'm completely with you on that healer thing. As I typed it out that same idea crossed my mind. There's so much we don't know about the brain and its capabilities.

Oo! Also! I miss the weekly dose of Grey's music. There's always a certain peppy note to the songs they choose. <3 "Make This Go On Forever" by Snow Patrol still gives me chills from that episode when the ferry boat crashed.

Back