WEE! Promo vid for return of Grey's!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her "weird" side was emphasized in the spin off I think. The somewhat spazzybutIhaveeveryingthingundercontrol kinda deal?

1. I figured out why I dislike Lexi. She's the spitting image of the one girl I didn't get along with during my years at Queen's which was a problem since our dorms were on the same floor. Same voice, same mannerisms, same face...gah! Sorry Lexi!!

2. What is up with the therapist?

3. Hahn stopped laughing...

4. I started to like Rose a bit. Despite her desperation.

LMAO!!! I keep liking Lexi more and more... I just can't help myself! She's funny! LOL

The therapist pointing out the similiarities between the army couple and Mer/Der was a bit much for me. What is that about?

Callie is barking too loudly and throwing herself at Mark... I'm betting because she is doubting herself or something. She is always so insecure about everything. Another reason she CAN LEAVE.

OMG ME TOO and I thought I was going CRAZY! I just realized how pretty she was! And I like seeing her with some lines. Very nice!

Friggin Alex... Well I guess it's not his fault. But look at Izzie following the rules, woot!! I just hate that Alex is getting all hopped up and hopeful and she isn't even really pregnant... :(

And I feel bad for Mark. But not too much. Bailey was hilarious.

But she's Sarahhh!! Minus the hair. Sarah has more of a reddish brown. *puts finger on screen to cover her face* Okay there, now I like her. :D

Oh gosh I know. And the end! I've seen a huge number of therapists in the past few years (anxiety related, I'm not crazy I promise!) and none were that bold or borderline rude! Maybe it's more effective that way...? Better than, "I see. And how did you feel then?"

Lol! Yeah either Callie's in denial or trying to reassure herself or...combo?

Aw Bailey is wonderful. :heart:

And yes, finally Izzie listens! :D I wonder how that relationship works. "It's okay, I'm already pregnant with your baby so we don't need protection. *a month later* TRICKED YAAA!"

LOL hold your finger there!!!

I guess Meredith needed to hear that... Although I can't see as it helped (at least where they left off). I was like "IN YOUR FACE!" when Derek was like "And I thought about Meredith the whole time". Well well well, Mr. McDreamy. How does that feel? It would have been cooler if Mer wasn't all obsessed about his tongue/kissing him, but I suppose if they are going to get back together she has to start liking him again. She's so much cooler when she DOESN'T though! Ah!

I think it's a combo. Notice how NEITHER of them was like "Oh well that's just silly! Of course we're not!" Just laughter and then an awkward pause. Hmmms.

I don't think Elizabeth Reaser (who plays Ava/Rebecca whatever) is supposed to come back... At least not this season... So I want to know how they are going to work this out and if I have to wait til season 5 I am going to be torqued. I wonder if she's being tricky... I bet she's sick! Maybe. I don't know.

Have you heard the new hype that KH is wanting to leave? I'm hoping it's hype. They said that before, and nothing came of it... But if it's for real, how stupid can you be? You never leave a show in it's prime. I mean really. Sheesh!

Leave?? Oh noes!! Why?! The show lost Addison and Burke and...no no. They simply can't lose a former intern. :*(

Yeah the show cannot take another key character leave, especially not one of the 5 interns. I mean seriously. Let's hope it's just hype. Meanwhile... YAY for legally binding contracts!! WOO!

MWAHAHAAA!

She's totally about to give him an Izzie speech and/or kick his bum.
kh65.jpg

AND LOOK! Ava/Rebecca DOES COME BACK THIS SEASON! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! We don't have to wait!

kh62.jpg

Oooo it looks like he's about to put some goop on her! HA! We don't like liars. ;)

Also, I thought you may appreciate this conversation I had today:

Matt: Oh and I need to order some scrubs for you. Any colour preference? Is green okay?
Me: Um...well...if it's not too much trouble...could I pretty please have blue?
Matt: Like the old scrubs from last year? [they were deep blue]
Me: No like...um...well...*cough*Grey'sAnatomy.
Matt: Okay Izzy. *eyeroll*

LMFAO!!! Awesome!!! That is wonderful.

*owns light blue scrubs*

Sad, sad, sad Cait. :p LMAO. I'm glad I'm not the only one though!

Yay I can't wait for tonight!! Woo! 4 hours and 40 minutes! :D

LOL. Well, our old scrubs were identical to the ones the attendings adorn but who wants to look like an attending? ;D

Omg I forgot it's Thursday. Gosh I wish we had cable, lol.

Yeah who wants to look like them. INTERNS/RESIDENTS ROCK!!!

OMG did you see it?!?! I am about like to die...

Ava/Rebecca (I guess now we are calling her Rebecca, officially) is CRAZY. 0.0 I can't... I can't take it.

And the patient... Man I can't wait til you watch it. I bawled.

*says nothing else until Bron watches the new epi*

LOL thank you Cait! I saw it but couldn't get on here for the lack of internet! :D Poor Rebecca. :( And guess what, I'm at the farm so I get to watch it on a TV! EEE!

I'm so sad it's ending for now but at least tonight we get two hours of it. WOOHOO.

P.S. I figured out why Grey's interns look so good in scrubs. Those ties at the back of the shirts. Mine used to lack those but not anymore, mwuahaha! I loves them I do.

AHHHHHHHH!

SQUEE! PLEASE SQUEE! I was jumping and yelling and crying and yaying and noing and EVERY emotion! AHHH!

Ok here is a run down from my end:

I called Lexie and George. I win. That's first. I totally won the left field kiss guess!

THANK YOU LORD they SAVED one! They did it! LUCKY #13! THEY DID IT!!!!!! I am for ONCE so so happy for Mer AND Der... TOGETHER. I can't... I am astounded and if anyone was to live, it was that girl. Although I am sorry Jeremy died... that was so sad. I cried. And Mer at the end... with the candles... outlining their house... That was so sweet and amazing and... GO MER! And her figuiring out what her issues was AMAZING. I can't believe it. I am so happy. But her mom thing... Hit too close to home and it really is making me think and I just don't want to think about it.

Bailey... amazing. She went emotional, but I bought it. I had it. Her using Star Wars logic, effing GENIUS. I loved it. I loved loved loved it. And she said she was going back to HER HUSBAND?! HER HUSBAND! YES!

GO CRISTINA. YES. Teaching Lexie... I was so proud. Telling Hahn "Shut up and let me work!" was... amazing. I was screaming "IN YOUR FACE!!!!!" so loud. She did it, she won! And Chief was on her side, and maybe now Cristina can get the respect she deserved. And when Cristina acknowledged Burke... OMG GROWTH, can you say GROWTH?!

Lexie was amazingly adorable. Reading everyone's files... I have to say that was hilarious and very insightful; I liked hearing about everyone's little secrets. Testicular cancer? Oh Alex.

Alex.... Alex. I can't even... Alex. First... I wanted to kill him. I wanted to hurt him when he called Izzie a stupid b*tch. My Izzie? A STUPID B*TCH?! She was TRYING to help, and HAS been trying, and he SAYS THAT?! But then... when he was talking about her mom... I lost it. I couldn't handle it. "It's just a bad patch, I'll feed her, I'll change her, I'll bathe her until she's over the bad patch! I can take care of her, I did it for my mom, I could do it for her..." Oh Alex! It hit FAR too close to home and I admit I was bawling. I said it. Alex made me CRY. I had to leave the room. It was... too much. And him crying... and talking to Rebecca... and her saying she was trying to be that person he could depend on... It really was a lot for him and I forgive him for his past indescepencies. Then him crying with Izzie... Pleading... "Please... please..." Like Izzie did with Denny... I didn't want them to kiss. I didn't want them to, and they did. But he needs her. He needs her so bad and it is heartbreaking. They broke him! They damn well better fix him! This is the first time something on the show hit such a personal note, and I just wanted it to stop. I could feel everything Alex was... If anyone asks me why I get so worked up, it's because of how they do this. How the writers manage to make me think and manage to suck me in and see myself in every situation. This one, though... Was too much.

It was like a low blow... It got too personal. Some of you know, some of you don't, that my mom is bi-polar. When I was younger (and now, sometimes still) she had these... relapses, these episodes. She acted exactly as Rebecca/Ava had. The acting like a toddler thing was an exact mirror of how my mom acts... Attempting suicide more than once... And when my dad was in Iraq, Greece, or wherever... I was the one left dealing with her "spells", her "bad patches" as Alex put it. That struck so HARD. So so hard. And him... with his trust issues, this wall he's built around himself from day one... it all makes sense. I feel like Alex is me... I felt his pain and when he was crying to Izzie, I just couldn't take that. How many times did I wish I had someone to fall apart on like he could with Izzie? How bad to I want right now to be able to say "This is what happened, I was young, it made me grow up and into someone I'd rather not be some days".... And there it is, playing out on my living room television, every emotion. So if anyone DARES to say it is "just a tv show"... It is so much more.

Izzie... I am so proud. Nothing she has done or ever will do will tarnish what she's done. She took charge. She did it. She stood up to Alex, was there for him despite the name calling, the doubts on her abilities, the physical threats (You'd hit a woman? -- If I have to!) everything... And she got Rebecca help. I realize now my idolization of KH really was thrust into the fire when Alex fell apart on her, I can't explain it exactly, but maybe you know how I feel. Now she has the clinic. It's hers... And she earned it. I love how that came sort of full circle... Denny's Memorial clinic is now under her wing.

George... Oh George! ONE POINT?! ONE POINT! I am so glad he stuckup for himself... And he gets to take the test again! And be a resident with the rest of them!!!! YAY!

Callie and Hahn... Oh yes. It is done.

And way to go Mark for helping Callie realize what she really wanted.

The Chief is going back to his wife!! YAY!

I feel so bad for Rose. When Derek goes "I keep failing her." And she says, in the most... awful, hurt voice: "Them. You mean you failed them, not her." Rose!

When whatserface (surviving tumor girl) says to Derek "Do not kill him." I laughed. And then Jeremy died, and I cried. It was cute how Mer/Der worked together to let them have their alone time. "We're pimps!" How special... And Mer lying to her parents... Hilarious.

Everyone is winning right now... Except Alex... but everyone else. I can't believe it!

Omg you said it about Mer's revelations. What she said at the beginning and how it wasn't okay to talk about that, I felt like looking over at my mother pointedly. My sister made me watch her do that to herself. My sister also tried to finish the job off which is another thing she made me deal with. And holy crow that anger has been with me ever since. Thing is, with Ellis, she was an extraordinary surgeon and would know how, but she didn't. My sister wanted it. So I wish I got a therapy session from that but unfortunately not quite the same case! "She didn't actually want to die!" didn't help me, lol.

And I'm so confused about Lexi/George! I love them, and am glad it happened, but what happened to Izzie? Did that just stop happening without me knowing?

AND YES CRISTINA! I get all pissy when people talk during Grey's but I definitely did the same, hahaha. She acknowledged Burke? I remember his name there once but I didn't think she meant it to give him credit for anything, just to give the Chief a time/place sorta deal.

Aw Cait. *hugs* :( I was thinking that after the show...that there were SO many parallels I could make with my own experiences that I'm not comfortable with. And it's weird. Like suicide, multiple personalities/caring for those people, that thing where Meredith waits for Derek to mess up and is like HA now I'll dump you! (whatever the therapist said), it's not every day stuff that just any viewer can say they've experienced first hand. But dangit there are SO many!

Pausing right now...just got internet at the farm and am hearing coyotes howling and I'm completely freaked out.

Anyway, lol, yes I do know what you mean about them generally writing where it hits home, and there was a lot of that happening in the finale. And too often I feel like Meredith! That's worrying since she's not the character to idolize. I completely agree about all Izzie comments. :D The Chief though, I'm not impressed. George was held back by one point and the Chief didn't think to consider all other factors like, oh, how George is totally capable of being a resident and he's awesome? Seriously. Unless he was waiting for George to complain, which isn't a good reason to me.

Callie and Hahn seem to have answered our earlier question, lol! Apparently you can be gay and totally not know. Or bi?

I feel awful for Rose. And Meredith's in trouble. "There's no legend." and then she goes and builds their house out of candles that night. Rose will rightfully be pretty angry/hurt/upset! And what was Derek going to do? Call Rose up and be like, "Uhhh so, I'm kinda back with Meredith now apparently. It's been fun! *click*"

Jeremy tripped me out - he's LJ on Prison Break! I guess them finishing early let him on Grey's, haha. In a way though, Jeremy's death ensured tumor girl's life - they learned that one last thing. :)

I need to go watch that again! And...again and again. ;) can you please live closer?

Ha, my MOM was in the room when Mer said the "its not okay" bit. And I was just like... hmm. *Awkward*

Yeah... the bright shiny revelation of "She didn't actually want to die!" was a little... I don't know. Slightly out of place, I feel. Not the norm for the show anyway, but a neat twist. Obviously not a helpful one for people who've been through it, and like you said, meant it. I'm sorry about your sister. I know how awful that is... I too feel a very strong anger about the situation, and I resent my mother horribly for it, which, isn't fair, but. *shrugs*

I think George was just "Oo YAY THANKS!" kissing her, and she got more out of it... But they keep hinting at it, so... But how weird and awkward will that be, if they get together? The Izzie/George thing just fell apart after the bad sex and all of that. But we got handed a "The timing is just wrong" thing. Bwah. Give me a real reason, like they just needed an out for Callie and no one thought through the story line very well. Bwah!

The parallels I can usually ignore because it's just a reminder, it's not like... right there in front of my face screaming at me. So usually it's no issue, but Alex and Rebecca/Ava was too much. *shakes head* Edit: Like when she "lost" the baby. And her name is Ava. Even with a fake loss and the name being on the wrong person, it still wasn't cool for me. It was like... dude. My life, stay out of it, mmmkthanks.

Yeah I was thinking about that... surely he'd have checked how much George had missed by, you know? Not just "Oh well, he failed." Especially if all those people had nice things to say in his LoR. Hmm.

And apparently so! Hmm. I friend of mine thinks its very immature how they are writing Callie off as this sexually insecure person at the age of 30 (actually she'd be like... 32, 33?) and is really tired of it. IDK, I just roll with it. Of course. I dislike Callie. So. :p But I will admit she was on a roll with the cement boy/man whatever and his not friend but really is a friend Lola.

I think Rose could tell this was happening... the look in her eyes let you know. She kind of gave up when she told Mer to tell Derek the good news about their patient. But I still feel bad. She really didn't do anything wrong in this at all... Derek is the one being a jerk. Jerky jerk.

Ah, true. They did learn enough to save whatserface... Was it Beth? I love the actress that played her; Journee something I believe. Ha ha I didn't know he was on Prison Break!

I heard Elizabeth Reaser has her own show coming out so that means she probably can't do Grey's anymore... If she dies on the show, I am calling an overused death of loved one play on the writers. You can't do that. Of course Alex will probably find solace in Izzie because she understands because she lost Denny... *bwah*

I need to find it! Where do you download it from?

Man I wish I lived closer like every five seconds. No one around here loves Grey's as much as we do!!! So I have to bore my family with details they really don't care about. :p

Back