True Blood: Season Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm planning on buying a 4pack for our wedding pictures! My witness and I are huge True Blood fans! Mike too but not as much!

I'm an Eric fan! That man is delicious!

Zooy said:
Yeah I'm planning on buying a 4pack for our wedding pictures! My witness and I are huge True Blood fans! Mike too but not as much!

I'm an Eric fan! That man is delicious!

Now that is AWESOME, you should so send one of those pics to the show and see if you can get it signed by the cast. :thumbup:

Yes, Eric is very yummy as well plus I loved him in Generation Kill as Sgt. Brad "Iceman" Colbert. There is definelty no shortage of attractive vampires they are all good looking!

Marianne is... [spoiler:1al6zrar]that thing in the second book a Mynead (sp?). But they never really explain it in the book the last episode (seven) did a good job of an explanation.

Also is it just me or is anyone else dying for Bill and Sookie to break up and for Quinn to step into the picture? Just a thought.[/spoiler:1al6zrar]

Oh Cait, for me the sex and the storyline is the big whoop-d-hoo (yes I'll admit it). It's the same reason I love Nip/Tuck. There's a bunch of sex in every episode but the underlying storylines are so goshdarn f'ed up that you can't help but love it!

I'm already heartbroken that Nip/Tuck os ending next season, but at least I have my True Blood.

Okay so what Daphnee was saying is what she is. I am so going to google it!

[spoiler:3f93apk5]Who is Quinn? Is that someone from the books.[/spoiler:3f93apk5]

I too LOVE Nip/Tuck and I am right there with you on the whoopy making in both shows without it would just not be the same. :lol:

You could try googling it but when I tried wikipedia after reading it in the spring I got zilch.

Ya he's from the books

[spoiler:1hrsm7vl]Supposed to be some uber sexy weretiger with a bald head and purple eyes[/spoiler:1hrsm7vl]

[spoiler:32hi5oe9]After reading about both Maenads and Dionysus I definetly think Marianne is in fact Dionysus becasue she has the power over the people and can envoke the behaviour that Dionysus was known for.[/spoiler:32hi5oe9]

Fine fine... but what if I don't like Quinn or Alcide!
Team Hunter! (shush, he's 5 but I'm sure in 20 years he'll be good looking)

sausage4ever said:
Is Hunter the cop?
Have you read book 7 and 8?
I don't want to spoil it so I'll put it behind a cut.
[spoiler:2zrxc7f8]Hunter is her cousins son. Hadley was married before she became a vampire and had a son named Hunter who's also a telepath like Sookie.[/spoiler:2zrxc7f8]

Cait said:
I don't understandddd! Why is there so much ugly sex?

The boys are totally into it (duh) and Alexis is mildly entertained but I can't do it. :( Am I missing something awesome that comes later that sucks you in? We're only to the 9th episode of the season so it's quite possible.
Oh thank goodness someone else feels the same way! I have a friend who loves the show and I always hear people talking about how great it is. I have nothing against it, it looks like something I would like (vampires and whatnot), I just cant get into it because of all the dirty sex.

I really wish I could get into the series... :undecided:

Back