True Blood: Season Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sausage4ever

Just for anyone who is interested the new season of True Blood starts tonight at 10pm!!!

I'm going to watch it online tomorrow, as I don't have HBO but for all those who do don't tell me what happens :tmi:

I'll be plonking myself in front of the TV at 9pm... oooh, in almost 10 minutes!! :cheering:

trueblood005.jpg

Saw it and it was brilliant!!! I'm real glad I bought Season One and watched it last week, it helped jog my memory
I am so happy this show came out, because after next year there will be no more Nip/Tuck (my fave show), so True Blood is a good fix.

sausage4ever said:
Saw it and it was brilliant!!! I'm real glad I bought Season One and watched it last week, it helped jog my memory
I am so happy this show came out, because after next year there will be no more Nip/Tuck (my fave show), so True Blood is a good fix.

WHAT no more Nip/Tuck that is one of my favorites. BOOOOO :redhot:

Ya it's endiing after the sixth season, unfortunately they're doing the sixth season in two parts like season five. That will bring them to the 100th and final episode. :cry4:

So I watched it and I was annoyed that they strayed so far from the book mostly because I was excited to see Book 2 in tv form also because now we have to decipher between Book Sookie and TV Show Sookie... Too much extra effort on our parts lol

Zooy said:
So I watched it and I was annoyed that they strayed so far from the book mostly because I was excited to see Book 2 in tv form also because now we have to decipher between Book Sookie and TV Show Sookie... Too much extra effort on our parts lol

I soo want to read the books but don't want to pay 60$ for them.

I know what you mean Zooy I was really shocked a some parts but it still makes for great TV.

Dreamwarrior I have the whole box set plus the eighth if you want to borrow it, I cna give it to you whenever we're in London or have LIndy bring it for you when she comes for her fosters.
I finished it and am waiting for the library to call me with the ninth book.

dreamwarrior said:
Zooy said:

I soo want to read the books but don't want to pay 60$ for them.
I got them off amazon.ca for $40 free shipping.

Check your local library... I checked them all out first to make sure I liked them then bought them!

Zooy said:

The first season was already pretty different from the first book, but I kind of like it that way. When I watch Harry Potter I pull apart every little thing. With True Blood the differences are significant enough to make the story enjoyable in a very different way.

A little surprised at how they portrayed Eric though!! :shock:

Moon said:
Zooy said:

The first season was already pretty different from the first book, but I kind of like it that way. When I watch Harry Potter I pull apart every little thing. With True Blood the differences are significant enough to make the story enjoyable in a very different way.

Since we all know how much I want to bang Eric, I loved the whole him putting in highlights!
Because thats how I picture him, badass but with a hint of vanity!

Zooy said:
Moon said:
Zooy said:

Since we all know how much I want to bang Eric, I loved the whole him putting in highlights!
Because thats how I picture him, badass but with a hint of vanity!

LMAO!!!! I am right there with you. Now, I gonna have to read the books. How many are there? Amazon has 1-7 for $31.00 pretty good deal i think?

Back