True Blood: Season Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so after last night’s episode I am so jumping on the Team Eric bandwagon. LORD have mercy that man is just so incredibly HOT. Much, much hotter with the short blonde hair and that stare of his, :heart: he can glamour me anytime he wants! :thumbup:

Melissa's ZOO said:
Okay so after last night’s episode I am so jumping on the Team Eric bandwagon. LORD have mercy that man is just so incredibly HOT. Much, much hotter with the short blonde hair and that stare of his, :heart: he can glamour me anytime he wants! :thumbup:
:nod: :thumbup:

That epsiode gives Eric extra points in my book!!

Also[spoiler:1kb5r3qv]I don't want Eggs to die, and especially not for Tara to kill him. I'm really starting to hate Marianne. :rant:[/spoiler:1kb5r3qv]

i love Eric! :heart: :heart: :heart:
eric-tub-lol.jpg

I read lots of talk of my husband (Eric) from the moment i laid eyes on him. :heart:

The season is coming to an end... I can't wait to see how season 2 ends.

i just finished the 4th book OMG

and the last episiod to was soooo awesome, that show gets better all the time.

did you that the queen is to be played Marilyn Manson's Ex

sausage4ever said:
O I thought they were still married, must have half read that Wiki page.

he and his ex wife broke up long time ago, then her got this 19 yr old girl then they broke up the 19 year old is gonna be the queen

I can't wait to see the next episode!!! my brother down loads it on Sunday then we have "True Blood" night in our house and watch the episode with friends. We ALL get so excited during the show. After we talk about what we think is going on and what's going to happen in the next episode. it's sooooo much fun :D

It will be bittersweet indeed. But I'm excited for the quee, next season and hopefully Maryanne dying (I hate her :redhot: ).
Sunday can't come soon enough!!

[spoiler:1hu5ckuj]Is it soo bad that I can't wait for Bill and Sookie to break up??[/spoiler:1hu5ckuj]

I too am excited to see the Queen and find out how the heck they deal with Maryanne.

[spoiler:1fug3nb8]Do they really break up? and why? Oh, also does Sookie end-up sleeping with Eric? I am going to read the books but I want to know NOW :wink:[/spoiler:1fug3nb8]

If you're really itching to know...

[spoiler:1dxaz5ai]No It's not Eric at all.
Turns out Bill was hired by the Queen to spy on Sookie (well it is Erics fault that Sookie finds out; but still).
Of course this angers Sookie a great deal and they break-up for some four or five books (I haven't read the ninth yet)
It's really heart-breaking cause they were so good together... :sad3: Mind you they still talk and stuff, but they are no longer an "item"[/spoiler:1dxaz5ai]

LOL The books are fantastic but Alan Ball is doing a wonderful job putting his own ideas into it.
And Charlaine Harris is supposed to make an appearance in the next episode or 2

Back