Things you secretely like

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot my part, hehe.

Um...you all have rights to mock me for this. Just so you know.

http://www.horseland.com

I started playing in 1998 with my friends. They eventually got bored of it as normal people do but I kept playing. Now I'm 22 and am still playing that mindless silly game. For the record though, there was no stupid theme song or anything until last year when they realized their website needed some form of an update. :lol:

I think it's a form of comfort? o_O

LOL! It's really bad eh? I managed to hide it from my boyfriend of 5+ years until a few weeks ago. He walked in the apartment without knocking and caught me off guard and of course had to see why I slammed the laptop shut so fast, haha.

He didn't laugh though! :shock: Likely the only person not to, so either he's hiding something like that himself or he thinks I'm seriously insane. :D

LOL! See that's how old a lot of us were when we started, but the majority of the players are 18-22 :lol: Oddly enough there are some adults on there. O.O

Back in 2000 or something I managed to make money from the game which of course became a bannable offense once they figured out what I was doing. Those involved little programs, or scripts. So they went nuts trying to insert ways to prevent them from being helpful and eventually succeeded. Buuut there are still ways. 0: )

Actually, Jo, Horseland Jr is for ages 6-12... Horseland is 13 +.. but still....

LOL

I can't say anything, I was a neopets freak. And I have caught myself playing the games on the barbie and myscene websites before.. :oops:

moon said:
Actually, Jo, Horseland Jr is for ages 6-12... Horseland is 13 +.. but still....

LOL

I can't say anything, I was a neopets freak. And I have caught myself playing the games on the barbie and myscene websites before.. :oops:

OH. I'm glad you pointed that out, haha! :D I've never tried the Jr version, lol, but I think the only thing that would make the game for older kids is simply the dynamics - some players are cutthroat!

I tried Neopets years ago and just couldn't balance the two. ;)

I LOVE playing Guitar Hero II on my son's Playstation 2. I think they should buy me Guitar Hero III for Christmas.

The boys think I'm nutso....but they like to play too, so whatever!!!!!

ROCK ON!!!!

Um, I admitted this once to a friend and she loudly laughed and outted me while out shopping. I now refuse to tell ANYONE! Since no one can out me in public here I will admit it.... I play WoW. *hides head*

I'm with Jo, lol, tons of people play WoW and Guitar Hero! There is no shame there! I've never tried either but they seem really fun.

I love all types of music

:? I have everyone of Britney's CD's and NSYNC.

But I am a major HEAVY METAL fan. Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Zombie all of it.

I am also a Classic Rock fan. SHHHH don't tell my Dad. When I was little he would always listen to it in the car and I would complain the entire time about how his music sucked and to turn it off silence was better than HEART or The Stones. Now I know his music rocks.

I know what you mean, Melissa... I gave my dad such a hard time about his music, and now it's almost all I listen to. I don't like too much newer music.

Guitar hero is so hard!! :x

I love playing Guitar Hero (probably one of the only games for a system that I can kick Wayne's ass at teehee.

Don't worry about WOW, my friends play it and they are 28 and over. It's huge.

For some reason I'm really loving my parents' taste which is a little confusing considering my dad loves the oldies and my mum loves jazz. Mix those two up with pop, indie, and the crazy genres which are too numerous to list and you have one odd playlist. :laugh2:

Dude. Are those still being made?

I had a few. :D My favourite which went -everywhere- with me as a toddler had this cool function where you feed it a water bottle and it wet its diaper and the diaper transformed into a heart patterned thing. :lol: They all got thrown out though. :( I stored my toys in a garbage bag which someone thought was actual garbage.

Back