Things you secretely like

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

I know that some of us have secret likes... come onm spill!@ I'll start:

"Gimme M" and "Toxic" by Britney Spears

Teehee

the Pussycat Dolls, I love that whole burlesque style even though it's abit demeaning, thating away the power and whatnot :lol: but in some ways it gives women power 8) eta: and the incomparable Miss Dita Von Teese, I secretly wish to look like her :oops:

S Club 7 not the show but the group, their songs were always so catchy and made me want to sing along.

That and Disco/70's Music.

I love Disco and 70's music, especially old motown! But that's not a secret love, I'll tell anyone and everyone...

I LOVE DISCO! LOL

Country music... *ow that hurt to admit* But only the older stuff.

Watching people cry. I find it facinating, and sometimes very funny. :oops: That's so wrong.

It's not my fault... really. My 16 year old plays all this rap stuff and after hearing it for a gazillion times, it gets stuck in my head and I start to love it. :oops:

I love pestering people. I'm one of those people who sets your teeth on edge and you wonder if I'm doing it on purpose.

I am.

But I only do it because I care. :D

Hearing rap over & over can actually make you love it? Wow, I guess I need much bigger doses than I've been tortured by...
This is one of those questions you can't think of the the really you answers at the time but comes back to you over time as things pop into your head lin the next few days....
Music-wise I love the 40's, especially the Ink Spots (yup - who are they, right?)
Other stuff I can come up with at the moment - Jack Kevorkian, staying in PJ's all day, somebody feeding me, friends giving me a hard time playfully, dandelions, the simple genius of Deepak Chopra & Kahlil Gibran, having a full tank of gas, not having personal gas....

jorats said:
And... I love candy shop by 50 cent.

:laugh4: You're the last person I would have thought would like that song! I like it, too, so don't worry. ;)

Um... lets see... I love rap music. Not really the hardcore rap, more like hiphop music. People probably wouldn't guess that by looking at me.

I love dark

Examples:

Ozzy Osbourne
ghosts, ghosts stories
Villains in Disney movies (Scar, Jafar, Captain Hook)
Darth Vador
Voldemort
ghosts, ghosts stories
Davy Jones
ghosts, ghosts stories
Horror movies
Silas in Da Vinci Code
ghosts, ghosts stories

But I don't like Halloween that much. And I love Christmas.

jorats said:
I love 80s music, makes me nostalgic.

And... I love candy shop by 50 cent.

Jo...we would so get along! I used to drive Kayvan crazy singing Candy Shop all the time! I always watch that infomercial for those 80's cds too, lol! :bliss:

Melissa said:
I know that some of us have secret likes... come onm spill!@ I'll start:

"Gimme M" and "Toxic" by Britney Spears

Teehee

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet but saw this and had to say ME TOO. I hated it for so long..."Gimme" that is. But this past week I found an amazing remix with T.I. and...well...love.

Plus it's sooo fun to drive to. It's how I got my butt out of bed early enough to get to Guelph...driving standard, HA. Must be awake for that.

jorats said:
It's not my fault... really. My 16 year old plays all this rap stuff and after hearing it for a gazillion times, it gets stuck in my head and I start to love it. :oops:

LOL! Ohhh wow. I WISH I had a mother like you. Mine just likes jazz. That's all. OH and opera which I despise. The jazz at least is good.

Back