the "Rats in Pants" ratties!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's some new pics of the wee boys :)
(the cage isnt spotless because 1: the boys are little messy, specially when eating baby cereals and 2: I dont want to over clean right now it since it's a new cage for them and they are still pretty timid)
COLT
DSCF1110.jpg

Colt with wesson peaking
DSCF1103.jpg

Rossi and Maverick
DSCF1109.jpg

Maverick jumping :) with Remington on the side
DSCF1106.jpg

wesson and colt
DSCF1104.jpg

maverick, colt and rossi
DSCF1099.jpg

a tentative crew picture
DSCF1100.jpg

you are correct, the boys all got named after gun brands :)
we are gun shop owners so it was a natural choice...LOL

the cage is a feisty ferret that we painted red. It does look good but for durability, I wish I would have stayed with a color as close as possible to the original one...

I was able to snap a family portrait this morning!!

DSCF1146.jpg

Rossi & Remington
DSCF1154.jpg

and their cage as of today: Theme amusement park upstairs and Garage Area in the basement :)

DSCF1164-1.jpg

DSCF1165.jpg

DSCF1156-1.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

DSCF1160-2.jpg

DSCF1158-1.jpg

I love that family picture, so cute, they are adorable. I really need to go out and find some cool toys like you have in that cage, I think they would survive better with my boys than the boxes. still love your cage!

here's the boys new adobe!!

the reason for changing cage?
the red feisty ferret is really a good cage and a nice size but without pans, It got a little too messy for the office and required too many "spot cleaning". It will be back home as a spare cage :)
I also wanted something that I could simply pick up, put in my Jeep and bring them home if I wanted...so the Feisty ferret did not fit the bill for that ...LOL

so they are now in a super pet cage, this is my 1st super pet and I REALLY like it!
it was super super easy to put together and I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the doors, they are big enough to fit everything that is in the cage right now!

I think it would be really neat to hook up 2 of these cages via a tunnel :thumbup:

so here it is:

DSCF1239.jpg

DSCF1243.jpg

DSCF1244.jpg

DSCF1232.jpg

cutie pie Maverick
DSCF1349.jpg

and wait...what is this? looks like I may have an alien creature in the boy's cage...
it's purple and teal and it has 4 tails!!!

DSCF1361.jpg

well, here I am again with this week's set up...:)

I put the 2 shelves together to make a big one, giving them more walking room and I'm using the food bowl that goes in the hole, for the 1st time, see how they/I like it

DSCF1051.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

DSCF1048.jpg

DSCF1049.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

kscanuck785 said:
and wait...what is this? looks like I may have an alien creature in the boy's cage...
it's purple and teal and it has 4 tails!!!

DSCF1361.jpg

it looksklike some kind of alien transportation droid or something :p all the tails are spaced out equally and it kinda looks like legs on something :p

Back