The Rat Shack Babies. Update 3 years later

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Jo...I don't mean to bug :wink2: but we love the Rat Shack babies and NEED to see them........I am afraid that if you don't keep showing me pictures I will get a bad case of GGMR....Nic and mammarat could post some of theirs ...every so often :wink2: and maybe throw in a picture of Charlie.......

Here are a few pics of mine:

Sheela in her cube:

Sheelacube_edited-1.jpg

Jet, chilling:

Jettube_edited-1.jpg

Jack having a scratch or two:

Jackmidscratch_edited-1.jpg

Jackscratchtongue_edited-1.jpg

Some grooming:

Babiesmix_edited-1.jpg

Babiesmix2_edited-1.jpg

And Anna Banana... poor girl, she's had her name extended, I can't stop calling her Anna Banana Cream Pie!

AnnaBanana_edited-1.jpg

Ahhh they make me melt. I love Jack! :D
(yes I still have a new favourite every time I look it seems, lol, nearly everyone had their turn already)

I just went through this whole thread... Now I am :D ing all over the place. :D :D :D OMG EEEEE and all that stuff. LOVE<3333

Oh mamarat they are all so beautiful....I saw my Jones :heart: and what a cutie Jin is.....washing her little hands.
They are all so beautiful.

jorats said:
Here are a few pics of mine:

Sheela in her cube:

Sheelacube_edited-1.jpg

Jet, chilling:

Jettube_edited-1.jpg

Jack having a scratch or two:

Jackmidscratch_edited-1.jpg

Jackscratchtongue_edited-1.jpg

Some grooming:

Babiesmix_edited-1.jpg

Babiesmix2_edited-1.jpg

And Anna Banana... poor girl, she's had her name extended, I can't stop calling her Anna Banana Cream Pie!

AnnaBanana_edited-1.jpg

Oh God, I think I'm gonna DROP!!!! :bow: :bow: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bow: :bow: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :bow: :bow: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bow: :bow: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Anna Banana Cream Pie.... I have yet to see a more fitting name for such a little bundle of puff! :ilike: :ilike: :ilike:

JONES! :thud:

oh if only Indi could see that little monkey. shed be smitten :)

Hopefully your Jones man isn't half as much as Indiana Jones like as my indi is :D

and how i love little Chev-man

I want to squish them all

Back