The Rat Shack Babies. Update 3 years later

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of Charlie for you, Dahlas

charlie.jpg

I got lost! The kids have been growing when I wasn't looking!
What is it there? is it the air that brings out the blue in kids? Dang they're all gorgeous! But you sure seem to get a lot of blue kids, not just these babies but a lot of your past rescues, seems like most of the kids you get might be coming directly or indirectly from someone who's breeding for certain looks.

I just had a heartwarming while going back looking at all the pictures, I especially liked Jack scratching with his tongue out & Daizy gets goosed.

They're a precious bunch of prime gems.
I dunno if it's already been posted but if so I can't find it. Can someone put it all simply for me? How are these kids getting distributed thruout the RatShack? Who's keeping what (named & sex) kids?

I'm keeping the 3 moms, Jani, April and Daizy. I also keep 6 boys, Jones, Van, Jax, Russo, Pierre and Chevy. For the girls, Toni, Katz, Jin, Junebug, Pussywillow, Lina,and Jetta.

Nic took 6 girls, Yvette, Mitzi, Dana, Rose, Fiji and Susie.

Jo has 5 girls, Blue, Anna Banana (cream pie), Sheela, Bunny and Roxanne. The boys, Jet, Jack and Jude.

Oh, thankyou!! I had all the boys but one right from the posted pictures.. I'd only figured out 7 of the girls tho.. That saves me a lot of hunting! Ok, just gotta work on getting a picture of each one I don't have yet then :D

I was asked by Dahlas not too long ago about these babies... I figured I'd update.

We still have 2 of the Timbits and 1 left of the Gummies. It's so hard to believe that over 3 years ago, mamarat adopted three little girls... who then gave us 27 babies!! It was quite an adventure. Here's a video of all the babies and the three moms. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvP1CdHWW2I
It sure was fun.

Jetta who lives with mamarat and Fiji who lives with Nickelrat are 37 months old today. Hard to believe it's been that long.
the girls are still doing quite well despite their advanced age.

Jetta
Jetta.jpg

Fiji
Fiji.jpg

And one little Gummi... she will be 37 months in 3 days.
Mitzi who lives with Fiji and Nickelrat
Mitzi.jpg

mamarat said:
Happy month day sweeties. It was great to watch that video again. Thanks Jo for posting this.
I hope you don't mind, but came to visit with my camera while you were away. The cats said I could come in. :cheeky:

Back