The Rat Shack Babies. Update 3 years later

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.0 It physically hurts to look at all of that cuteness. Look at those curly whiskers!! AH! they are so flippin' adorable!!! And they look so inquisitive in that first picture. In the second pic that baby is like... "Wtf. Are. You. Standing. Onmyhead?!" *melts into a puddle of goo*

Happy birthday babies....a kiss from me on each one of their bellies.......They are so cute......
I lve the little dark eyes...so sweet and trusting looking.
Just look a litle Blue....oh so adorable......and the cuteness of my baby Charlie...Is that Jack or Jones next to little Blue?

I know, I've been slacking. I'll take some this weekend. My two girls from the Daizy litter or two Dumplings are going in for their spays tomorrrow. :pale:

I know you guys have a lot on your plate right now so no rush....I would just love to see them. Are they old enough for spays already? You get your done at 5 weeks right? Wow time is flying.......I hope they both do great....

Did someone say they wanted more pictures???

Pics of the girls:

mix08_edited-1.jpg

mix07_edited-1.jpg

mix06_edited-1.jpg

mix04_edited-1.jpg

mix03_edited-1.jpg

Jetta:

mix02_edited-1.jpg

mix01_edited-1.jpg

Daizybaby_edited-1.jpg

Anna Banana:

mix05_edited-1.jpg

Blue:

blue_edited-1.jpg

April:

april_edited-1.jpg

Daizy gets goosed!!

goosed_edited-1.jpg

And this is how you get a manicure... um, a raticure!

raticure_edited-1.jpg

Pics of the boys!

mix13_edited-1.jpg

mix12_edited-1.jpg

mix11_edited-1.jpg

mix10_edited-1.jpg

mix09_edited-1.jpg

Jack:

Jack_edited-1.jpg

Jet:

Jet_edited-1-1.jpg

Jones:

Jones_edited-1.jpg

You've heard of Jack Black... here's Jack block!

Jackblock_edited-1.jpg

Oh... hello people...

Allothere_edited-1.jpg

OMG - beyond cute!!! Daisy getting goosed had me on the floor :laugh4: and Jack has such a handsome face...I want to take them all home! Thanks for sharing!!!

Ha! I love the manicure picture!

They are all so adorable...how many times have I used the word adorable in my comments about the babies??? I think I need a thesaurus! :wink2:

LOL @ Daizy!

That last photo is soooo cute with the paw-wave!

Gosh they're almost unrecognizable! But still adorable (psst...April you're still my favourite)! Good luck with the spays!

:panic: Oh no I am having a panic attack, they are so precious sweet & innocent darlings, those sweet mouths & tiny hands, thank you so much for sharing, I had to call Tim in he was amazed too, oh I want some!!!! :heart:

Well, all the babies are now living in their own homes. I have my 8, Nic has her 6 and the rest are with mamarat. I took a video my group having fun, I just have to edit it together. :thumbup:

Back