The Rat Below Me *Game*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False! Eventhough I would like to foster a preggo rat to live the experience (probably won't happen since I would want to keep them all!!)

The rat below me is a big soft pancake!

Unepuce said:
False! Eventhough I would like to foster a preggo rat to live the experience (probably won't happen since I would want to keep them all!!)

The rat below me is a big soft pancake!

True. That would be my Skittles. As she ages, I see her hanging out, lying around on the bottom of the cage or even when in my lap.. she looks like a big soft pancake!

The rat below me "redecorates" his/her cage as soon as I'm done cleaning it.

False! All my ratties are obsessed with the top.They will mostly use the bottom if there is food down there.

TRBM is a nekkid rat! :wink2:

Not really...but Splinter's losing such big chunks of rexy fur in his old age that pretty soon he will be ;)

The rat below me eats lab blocks like they're candy

True. Goliath hoards them, steals them from others. Will accept them in lieu of treats. -__- No wonder he's so FAT.

TRBM is a one-handed pea-fisher.

handmeafish said:
so far, everyone but harry loves my hair... which i find ironic.

The rat below me loves nanners

False. My rats just nibble a bit at bananas then leave them to rot. They are suckers for peas, corns and pears.

The rat below me comes when he/she is called. They know their name!

False ... My Boys always seem to find a hiding place when they hear the cage doors open

TRBM ... Wants to redecorate my house as he loves to strip the wallpaper

False...I got rid of my wallpaper before I got my rat.

The rat below me has a tendency to scale his cage from top to bottom.

Back