The person below me - TPBM (Game)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly do. In fact, just two days ago had a horrible nightmare about a couple of big ones.

TPBM is getting a nice return on their taxes?

Yes and No. Didn't sleep well becuase of my leg then had to wake up early to drive to Truro to take up 8 ratties to Velma. Then drive back in time for work for 6pm to 5am which I'm still here. Such a long freakin day.

TPBM has fish?

The dog? Why yes I do :D They are cute and friendly and those ears and eyes makes my heart melt. However , I have my eye on a German Shepard :D

TPBM has allergies? To what ?

just ur normal spring allergies, and dust. also allergic to pet hair and dander. i just tough it out. and sometimes take reactine. also use one of those nose beday's called a netipot lol .. works great!
tpbm has stinky or unscented farts? hehehe (mine are toxic btw :p )

vitaldose said:
I have no idea what that means O_O

TPBM is also watching television while posting.

That's Lynds asking if you are on facebook while on the 'shack...but the typo might have confused you hehehehe

Yes I am.... watching Extract.

TPBM had a delicious dinner tonight??

I so wish...I could use a fun shopping trip. Nope instead going to mother in law's place. (god help me)

TPBM is playing with their ratties right now?

:sad3: I am away for the night and wont see them all til tomorrow!!!! I miss my babies!!

TPBM Do you ever name your pets names that you may want to use for children someday?

Back