The person below me - TPBM (Game)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
southpawratties said:
I enjoy 2% milk. I probably should drink skim, but bleugh........ :sick2: I can't stand it.

TPBM is a musician?

Nope, but I can plan most instruments, I am very musically inclined!

And we drink whole milk lol Its easier since my son does and my daughter will in a couple of months.

TPBM owns a car

No! Trigonometry was one of my favourite classes, and I liked doing Math homework, as weird as that sounds. The only thing I had trouble with was Geometry.

TPBM has trouble coming up with TPBM questions?

(How could anyone like math? It's hard for me to comprehend.)

Yes. I'm having trouble with these questions.. I'm trying to think of things that are interesting.. but.. I fail.

So, here it goes. TPBM likes sewing?

I'm just learning. I'm enjoying it so far, but i'm finding that it takes more concentration than I like.

The person below me enjoys watching Glee.

handmeafish said:
I'm just learning. I'm enjoying it so far, but i'm finding that it takes more concentration than I like.

The person below me enjoys watching Glee.

I love glee!! but i sing ALL THE TIME lol. so thinking of "what life would be like as a musical" entertains me lol

TPBM likes margaritas?

Moon said:
EFF YEAH, I love Tequila based everything

TPBM names pets after booze

:laugh4: I like you already! ha ha ha I am the same way! To answer your questions I don't currently have a pet named after booze but have had a Jack and a Jim and Whiskey in the past lol.

TPBM sings Karaoke?

Not so much into zombie video games but love zombie movies and have an entire collection of the worst of the worst B-horror flicks imaginable lol

TPBM much of a movie lover?

Back