The person below me - TPBM (Game)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarah

This is a game that I found out about from another forum I'm on. It's called TPBM(The Person Below Me). It's not really a game, more like a way to find out more about people. Here's how it works...I start it out by saying something like....

Me: TPBM likes eating pizza?

Next poster: No I hate it. TPBM needs a shower?

Next poster: Yes! TPBM is adopting a new rattie soon?

And so on and so on. It's all about asking random questions! You just keep it going and going.

I'll start with.......TPBM is making supper?

Not really, relaxing with the kiddos (4 and 7 yr olds) but can't wait to bring out the ratties for their playtime tonight :) .

TPBM has how many rats?

Toss up between spring and fall - Spring = no bugs, warming, blooming things; fall = no mud, trees changing, crisp apples... yum.

TPBM has travelled/moved to another continent? (other than where he/she was born)

yes, i don't know how uncommon it is but I'm phobic of cats. Even talking about them.. or typing makes me feel nauseous.

TPBM works with animals? either for pay or volunteer.

I really wanted to do the garlic one!
I bought a bunny for my daughter as a Xmas present - she was 6 (don't worry - i knew mum would be the primary caregiver).
Blossom was the cutest little thing, and a weaned baby from a breeder in Grimsby.
But, the nastiest biter I have ever known.
Turned me off bunnies actually. And we had her 6 years!!Bunnies are cute, but I like rats - lol.

Favourite food - seafood yumyum.
This game is a little tricky with getting your responses in!!

TPBM loves racquet sports. :wink:

Used to adore both tennis and badminton but find tennis too jarring for these old bones now. Still like badminton.

TPBM likes science fiction?

Back