The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have one of these too!!!!
DSCN1494_321.png

Here's a close-up picture of my ratty santa. I adore it <3

THANK YOU, SS![/quote]

The x-mas rats were bought by my mother, who found locally at a thrift shop. She nabbed 20 or so & surprised me with them so I could put them in my shop for sale. I'm not sure what they are made of, but they are definitely mass produced and from molds. Still very cute though, and the have a standing version as well.

Ok, my mother & I participated in two swaps this year, but I'm pretty sure this gift came from the Rat Shack forum Secret Santa exchange.

& I know I said we were waiting until Christmas to open, but since it arrived the same day we were doing my birthday bash, & was addressed to my mother (who happened to be here today), we had to open it.

Sooooo glad we did! Peggy, you outdid yourself this year. Everything was perfect & the cat perches especially are spot on. My mother has one very similar at home, and it's so well loved that they've clawed holes in it to where it's almost not usable anymore. Needless to say, yours should be a big hit. :heart: & thanks so much for the additional rat/cat toys. The little ones will be very happy to see their new items. :cloud9:

6484309363_aed96cef0e_z.jpg

6484309925_1c6f8de51d_z.jpg

I was hoping you would get it today. I was not sure when you would post it since you said you were going to wait! I was sad about that because I knew i would have to wait a few weeks to see if it was ok! LOL I am happy it didnt get there till today now, or else I would of had to wait! :laugh4:

I was to lazy to wrap so I drew the lovely Merry Christmas and the best cat stick figure to ever grace a cardboard box :)

and happy birthday to you!

hopefloats said:
I was to lazy to wrap so I drew the lovely Merry Christmas and the best cat stick figure to ever grace a cardboard box :)

ahahaha. love that. That's when I knew my mother was in for a treat, but I still had no idea how great of one it was going to be. She's actually going to try and incorporate yours into the cat perch she currently has to see if it will fill in the section they've loved to death. In either case, it's sure to be a hit, as they adore the one they have. You wouldn't think they'd feel very stable on something so thin & flimsy, but they absolute adore it. Boo kitty actually has knocked it over a few times trying to get perfectly comfy, and still it's his fave spot. :laugh4:

Thank you so much for everything, and I too am glad we didn't wait to open it.

I got my SS gift today:)

Thank you so much theratlady :)

90221B44.jpg

2 magazines, a 2012 calendar with pictures of my rats from the forum, a card, a magnet and little Ty rat named garlands!

My mother's gift has been approved by Boo! (I don't think she quite has it set up correctly, but I'll be there tomorrow to fix it) :wink2:

6488770119_62ef35ef17_z.jpg

6488770119_62ef35ef17_z.jpg

I also spied my own cats in the other cat cube, but have yet to catch them for a photo op. :thumbup:

Hahaha omg what an adorable kitty.

I have that same thing for my cats, but they refuse to use it. The chihuahua LOVES to hide inside it, though.

Ratty Momma said:
I got my SS gift today:)

Thank you so much theratlady :)

90221B44.jpg

2 magazines, a 2012 calendar with pictures of my rats from the forum, a card, a magnet and little Ty rat named garlands!

yeh that's an awesome idea! :heart: I'm getting all sorts of gift ideas for next year from this thread. :cheeky:

I love my calendar and the little mouse :) the magazines are really interesting too!

The rats are a little sad tho, cause they can't play with it :giggle: but they have more than enough things to play with!

I told them not to be greedy haha

hehe poor ratties they look so deprived lol i am betting santa will be good to them! sorry wouldve reponded sooner but worked on sat then did some shopping then had a staff party to go to so was quite exhausted last night.
glad you liked the calender i got the idea because you had so many pictures online made it easy to obtain them. the magazines are really just a curiosity because they are quite old, i forgot i had them.

TheRatQueen said:
The person that I sent my gift out to received it Tuesday and still no response. Should I email them to see if they got it?!

well, if it was me, nope, my rats haven't gotten a SS gift....yet.
I check my mail every day as soon as it's dropped off, cuz this tis the season for ppl to get sticky fingers, sigh

TheRatQueen said:
The person that I sent my gift out to received it Tuesday and still no response. Should I email them to see if they got it?!

My person supposedly got theirs on Monday...so I'm waiting until tomorrow to PM them.

To my Secret Santa: Not to worry, I found the notice for my package. The neighbor had the notice for a few days apparently.. don't ask me why he only gave it back now. -_-
I will be picking it up tomorrow. So excited! (for the rats I mean. xD)
Well, I hope it's the SS gift! haha

EDIT: Nevermind... they sent me two notices for the same package... which made me think that I had two (one I was expecting and the SS gift)... instead I only got my mom's package that I thought got lost in the mail.

Still waiting.. hehe :wink2:

TheRatQueen said:

Sorry I have been having computer issues and hadn't looked at this thread. Thanks so much the gifts are amazing.
100_1127.jpg

Back