The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread 2012!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and might i say it is hard holding the items while taking pictures on the cell phone by yourself lol, and please do not mind the mess in the basement, it is after all mostly for storage

FINALLY, I can show off MY secret santa pacage!!!! :nod: :heart:

It came in the mail a couple days ago, and no way was I waiting till christmas! I got the girls out right away and we ripped it open. Aaaaaaand, inside, was a spankin' purple and pink sputnik! Exactly what I wanted! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
And I'm excited to say that the girls LOVE it. I swear, Matilda hasn't crawled out of that thing for more than a few minutes since I put it in. :giggle:
Thank you SO SO SO SO much, Denny, a.k.a. xooper_at_heart! :thud: :bow:

Yay! You finally posted! I was beginning to wonder... :stickpoke: I'm glad your girls are enjoying their sputnik. I ordered one for my boys at the same time and they are loving theirs as well, dragging the fleece scraps around the cage is especially fun. It's Penny actually but that's my fault :emb: . My handwriting is terrible and I was in a hurry to get everything done before the post office closed. Part two was sent on Tuesday after a little mix up with your address and her having to resew it because it went out of stock. I hope you like that as well.

Oh, sorry Penny! x//]

I would have posted earlier, but I really wanted to post it with pictures, and we had a mix up with the camera. Sorry! >.<
Oooo, I wonder what it is! Thank you so much for the gifts. <3333

I got mine I am so excited. I only asked for one thing in hopes of getting it and I got two Sputniks! I am so excited.

Little Oliver was helping.
149737_10151157156981409_1608817469_n.jpg

And the dogs too!
66736_10151157157021409_1809794900_n.jpg

The card is AMAZING and will be framed to go on the rat room wall.
184430_10151157157036409_746058853_n.jpg

VNB had me!
44682_10151157157091409_2131225465_n.jpg

556323_10151157157166409_680128206_n.jpg

The bags are brilliant I dont know why I never got them before. All you could hear was baggies running up the cage they stashed them all.
65157_10151157157271409_1801830415_n.jpg

My rexzillas love to sleep in igloos so they get one.
9214_10151157157351409_1088671716_n.jpg

I think Demetrius, Fabian and Lear approve.
196177_10151157159766409_2052586546_n.jpg

Right now two are still squished in there sleeping. Instant hit!

I cant wait to make something with the paperplates. I am sure they will totally have a blast. Thank you VNB from all million of us at my house :)

You all are very welcome. :) When I ordered the sputnik I ordered one...and got sent half of one. When I contacted customer service they were shocked that, that had happened and sent me a new one. When I got the new one it had the first one's missing half, I figured it was fate (or just really good luck) and sent them both along to you. I am very glad your crew is enjoying them, I had a good laugh at the shots of "the boys."

My group loves paper bags, and you better bet I listen to them crinkling all night long. You asked for toys/entertainment that was one of the first things that jumped to my mind, I'm glad it's something that worked out.

Whee! My secret Santa gift came today, and while I had my fingers crossed for a couple of hammocks, Cinderwolf went above and beyond to spoil our furkids!

So many goodies...4 hammocks, a little bed for the corner of my desk, two ropes, balls, chewies, a toy with a bell, and a little stuffed rat to sit in the bed when my other monsters aren't using it. WOW!

Had to hang the hammocks up right away. It's really hard to get clear pictures through our cage bars, and my rats move so fast that they are ALWAYS blurry in every photo, but here's what I got.

^^Pandora making short work of a chewie block

^^Hazel checking out the hanging toy (with Fergie looking on)

I had one of Riversong checking out the little bed and giving me the "what the heck" face, but it won't upload for some reason. :(

^^But I got this one of her and Hazel checking the bed out.

And Pez has been missing, other than the tip of her nose, ever since I hung the hammocks up. She picked out a double decker and is happily snoozing.

Thank you, thank you for spoiling my ratty family, Cinderwolf! Merry Christmas!

Back