The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread 2012!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fink! I am SO glad it got there exactly on time!

I hope your rats enjoy, I put love in every stitch. <3333

I got my Secret Santa yesterday!

The rats got three great hammocks from the Cozy Corner (they will sure keep them warm this winter!) and a wonderful dancing mouse card! haha
They're my first Cozy Corner hammocks and they look sooo comfy!

THANK YOU SHARLEES RATTAKISSES!!!! :D :D

I can't seem to find my camera, so I'll post pics when I find it!

mia9_28 said:
I got my Secret Santa yesterday!

The rats got three great hammocks from the Cozy Corner (they will sure keep them warm this winter!) and a wonderful dancing mouse card! haha
They're my first Cozy Corner hammocks and they look sooo comfy!

THANK YOU SHARLEES RATTAKISSES!!!! :D :D

I can't seem to find my camera, so I'll post pics when I find it!

Thank goodness!! :thud:
I was afraid that the package had been lost in the great white north.
Cozy Corner goodies are so lovely.
Looking forward to seeing pictures. :hugs:

Well I can't find my camera. :(

But I can tell you that they love the hammocks and they really think they're COZY!
Thanks again! :) :) :)
Sorry I couldn't get any pictures! :(

Sorry it took me so long to get these photos. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to take photos of my rats, the photos were either blurs or I'd get just somone's butt. Rest assured that they do love the hammocks and chew toys...though they seem to only love the chews when I am trying to sleep. :giggle:

IMAG2038.jpg

IMAG2030.jpg

IMAG2018.jpg

IMAG2010.jpg

Sorry the next couple are blurry, Bria is my oldest and still hasn't learned to hold still.
IMAG2011.jpg

IMAG2035.jpg

I have been a VERY NEGLIGENT "RECIPIENT" by not posting when I got my AWESOME package! And so to my SS, my most humble apologies! :bow: :bow:

The boys LOVE their tube/corner hammie and the flat hammie is going over like crazy! The hammie with the pocket on the bottom is where my little senior girlie hides from her adopted brothers! *LOL* The "boy" motif is PERFECT! When I get more batteries, tomorrow, for my camera, I'll post some pics! :nod:

Thank you very much! You did a flippin AWESOME job on the kid's hammies!! :hugs: The treats are having a hard time staying in the bag! *LOL*

This hammie set is very special to me and the kids!! :hugs:

VNB said:
Sorry it took me so long to get these photos. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to take photos of my rats, the photos were either blurs or I'd get just somone's butt. Rest assured that they do love the hammocks and chew toys...though they seem to only love the chews when I am trying to sleep. :giggle:

Glad your crew are enjoying themselves! Going to have to steal your way of hanging the Cozy Boat - I had it the other way around, and my kiddos chewed the bottom off. So now I've got a flat hammock, and a bottomless cube. :emb:

momofmany said:
I have been a VERY NEGLIGENT "RECIPIENT" by not posting when I got my AWESOME package! And so to my SS, my most humble apologies! :bow: :bow:

The boys LOVE their tube/corner hammie and the flat hammie is going over like crazy! The hammie with the pocket on the bottom is where my little senior girlie hides from her adopted brothers! *LOL* The "boy" motif is PERFECT! When I get more batteries, tomorrow, for my camera, I'll post some pics! :nod:

Thank you very much! You did a flippin AWESOME job on the kid's hammies!! :hugs: The treats are having a hard time staying in the bag! *LOL*

Yay :joy: Glad it got there i so forgot a card and to say it was me ;) I hope they love hammocks ;)

lilangel said:
momofmany said:

Yay :joy: Glad it got there i so forgot a card and to say it was me ;) I hope they love hammocks ;)

O M G! to say they loved the hammocks would be an understatement! *LOL* They love the tunnel and get in there and wrestle with each other all the time! *LOL* Every hammie is absolutely being used! It's a special set for sure!! You can tell they LUVVVV it cuz nobody is chewing, just sleeping!! Tomorrow being I'll post some pics! Hopefully I can get the little boogers to stay in them so I can show you their smilin faces! :giggle:

Very well made and we ALL think you ROCK! :hugs:

[img=left:20kuz0km]/Users/rissa8592/Desktop/DSCN1024.JPG[/img:20kuz0km]

My secret Santa, Kate, is super nice! The first gift evidently got lost in the mail, so she sent me an extra gift and says I may order a hammock! Thank you so much!!

I'm glad you like everything Faintardis1! Despite all the difficulties :p
I can't view the picture though :/

Godmother said:
And will my Secretive Santa reveal her/himself? :lol:
:stickpoke:

:listen: I cannot tell a lie, usually, but twas I who was Secret Santa for you, fair Godmother of the rattums! and the Honourable Jo was AWESOME enough to send it to you from her place! :nod:

Godmother said:
Thank you, momofmany! I know it was supposed to be secret, but I am always curious. And besides, it's nice for me and the ratties to know who we are thanking.

Godmother, it was funny cuz when I read what it was you wished for, I just about broke a leg getting to the Cozy Corner for that set! :giggle: cuz I thought for sure someone was doing the same thing! :shock:

I am very, very happy your ratties are enjoying them!! :thumbup:

Back