The official "Show Off Your Secret Santa Gifts" Thread 2012!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my gift. Not sure who my partner is but thank you very much! I love the fabric, it's very soft and such a cute pattern. Also I really needed chews for my rats so that was perfect! It'll all go in my cage next cage clean. Also, I should have pictured the card, you are quite talented I love the rat pic!

6AD5DDC2-2BF8-488F-8281-71D20D8D26C8-4025-0000032CFC0C9B31.jpg

jorats said:
Thank you so much... I'm guessing MiniFrog? ribbit. lol

:giggle: whatever would give you that idea? :nod: it's funny, i just asked crumbilina to message you to tell you it was on the way and you got it!! :joy:

hope you enjoy the kate original, the tortilla haha....my rats loved their massive cube, even after they destroyed it and there was nothing left but some of the walls and the roof

As much as this thread is and how much I love my rattie christmas presents (and they love them too! :giggle: ) I think this is the best rattie christmas present of this year for me and my group :)

My nephew and Gizmo snuggling
AboyandhisratMickeyandGizmo_zpsc57f37d4.jpg

Zera snuggling happily between her new big brothers Nes and Gyro (I almost cried seeing this, and on the first day of the girls staying with the boys too!)
SnuggleTime_zps6b717124.jpg

At last I am posting the photos of my beautiful SS gifts!

Here is the lovely Christmas hammock set:

and inside the card that came with it...

I was pretty sure that my Molly would not make it til Christmas, so I took her photo with one of the hammocks the day I got them. Here is my lovely girl, who died a few days ago from PT.

Here is pinup-man Simon in the cage tonight, eating a Cheerio from the comfort of the SS hammocks:

I am in the process of preparing a Christmas photo shoot to post, so you will see the hammocks again there!

Thanks again, Secret Santa.... won't you please tell me who you are?? :stickpoke:

Wooooooooo-eeeeee! The promised second part of my secret santa came on christmas eve!

I wrapped it up and opened it with the girlies today, and it is a BEAUTIFUL christmas-themed pet bed! It's red on the outside, with warm, tan "fur" on the inside- three entrances, and even a little baggie of treats.

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so muuuuuc! <3333

Thanks Secret Santa! Was it you .... Dazzle? I'm horrible at matching real names to the forum ones ..

[BBvideo 450,375:vz2yjqc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acHN3C49klI[/BBvideo:vz2yjqc8]

[BBvideo 450,375:vz2yjqc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeqsBfsDcl8[/BBvideo:vz2yjqc8]

Yes, it was me. I'm so glad it got safe and you liked everything! Your crew is just adorable :heart: The video to show off your gifts was such a good idea, very cute.

Also, just for clarification, the chain thing, it's the MRR "snack chain." The way it works is you string it up in the cage and the clips are the perfect size for clipping chunks of carrot, pears, etc in them, it makes them work for the food. I'm not sure if it was obvious, I meant to put in a note but I forgot :oops:

Dazzle87 said:
Also, just for clarification, the chain thing, it's the MRR "snack chain." The way it works is you string it up in the cage and the clips are the perfect size for clipping chunks of carrot, pears, etc in them, it makes them work for the food. I'm not sure if it was obvious, I meant to put in a note but I forgot :oops:

Oh, that makes sense! I was trying to figure out if it was a new way to hang hammocks. :emb:

Thanks again!!!

There was an unsuspecting knock on the door Christmas eve. Who could it be? The post man, that's who it was!!!

We signed up for Secrete Santa before these two boys came into my life. I'm so happy that I have the ratties to help show off everything. Please excuse the cage, I didn't want to wait another two days for a cage cleaning to give them their presents and take pictures.

Chopper is curious... Zack ran and hid when the paper crinkled, you can see his tail poking out from behind the green litter pan he overturned :giggle:
281wp6t.jpg

2s1uo9s.jpg

Ah, bye bye second hand leaky water bottle. This new water bottle is truly appreciated by all of us!!!
295ddsz.jpg

Chopper is interested, Zack is still hiding.
doknro.jpg

Lovely hand knitted goodies!!! Love the colors!!! I try to keep a masculine cage :thumbup:
21kdyfk.jpg

A new rope toy!!!
2njx0nm.jpg

Finally a picture with Zack... and he's still hiding, sort of :giggle:
opdaux.jpg

Here he is! he stayed in the tube for over 20 minutes.
33cqdtz.jpg

I put the tubes and hammock in the cage when I cleaned it last night. Zack loves hiding in the tubes and Chopper has been hanging out in the hammock all day.

[glow=red:2ixtvw8g]THANK YOU AIDA!!![/glow:2ixtvw8g]

Sorry it took me so long, but I finally got pictures!! Life has been busy to say the least, glad the holidays are now over! I am only going to post a few here, the rest will go on my picture thread haha:

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

I had no idea how or what to put in lol, so I am open to suggestions!! I found some smaller blankets for the shelves, and have just wrapped the trays in the blankets to try the liners out kind of thing:

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

There are some videos but they are going to take forever to upload >_<

Back