The Official Christmas 2013 Secret Santa Show Off thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, as mentioned yesterday, we got our Secret Santa package! :D

The ratties got a new sputnik, a fleece blanket and an awesome hanging toy!

Letter from SmallVic! Unfortunately Ryder, Milo and Nemo are no longer with us (it's been a rough month), but the others as well as Pocket, Remy and Slipper will be glad to play with the new toys!

Closeup of the homemade? hanging toy

Casper investigating the new sputnik. Let's hope this one lasts longer than their last one! :)

The toy was a huge hit! Diego the oldie and Fiji both loved it.

Pocket checking it out!

Remy peeking out to check out the new toy.

Pocket in the sputnik!

Thank you SO much SmallVic! The ratties and I love their gifts! :D :heart: :hugs: :dance:

So cute! Love the cork toy. As for the Sputnik, mia9_28 totally deserves one of those. She was my SS a couple of years ago and gave my girls shot pink Sputnik which they love still.

Here are my girls enjoying their hammocks.
This is Gwen:
y9apubyd.jpg

And this is Jenny:
napyby4u.jpg

Gwen and Susie checked out the Christmas tree:
uvudenaj.jpg

ypeba6e2.jpg

My girls love their gifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godmother said:
Here are my girls enjoying their hammocks.
This is Gwen:
y9apubyd.jpg

And this is Jenny:
napyby4u.jpg

Gwen and Susie checked out the Christmas tree:
uvudenaj.jpg

ypeba6e2.jpg

My girls love their gifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwww!! :D They look so happy :D

Glad they like them! I love seeing ratties enjoying hammocks I have sewn.

Hoping my giftee got her gifts by now, for those that don't know me I'm ALL over the place so had to get some help putting it together and sending it out. Went out a little later than I had hoped!

Man oh man, seeing all this fun stuff makes me miss having ratties SOOOO much! Things just haven't worked out for me to get them again yet, I can't believe it's been over 2 years!

Hope you all enjoy your gifts, they look AWESOME!

WHEEEEE!!!! I got it, I got it! Just barely though by the state of the packaging - poor thing was beat up to heck and back. *Pokes the postman*

And wow, its just wonderful ... Aida? Love all the beautiful personal touches on the dishes and Jonah's portrait. THANK YOU!!!

Er, I don't actually use "huh" in normal conversation, but for some reason I said it a gazillion times in the vids ... *Scratches head*

http://youtu.be/J4s2jVfwtoE

http://youtu.be/SnP7hIvyce0

87aa4103-6623-4fd2-a1b6-40158f0565a7_zps1a6d9c5b.jpg

jorats said:
I love those dishes!!!! Is that a hand drawn picture? So nice!!

Hehe, the dishes have everyone's name on them - pink for the gals, and blue for the boyos. And yes! Its a watercolor by Aida's friend - some serious talent there!

Yay I'm glad you got it!!! :DDD

But wait, there was also a GIANT bag of treats, did you get that...?

Aida said:

Er, no? There was a huge rip along one side of the package that was patched over with postal tape - looks like it got caught on something en-route ...

rhapsody said:
Aida said:

Er, no? There was a huge rip along one side of the package that was patched over with postal tape - looks like it got caught on something en-route ...
Oh no... :sad3:
I sent you some of these: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=35908&p=485843#p485843

I really hope there was an accident and they "fell" out, and the postal people didn't take it out. I'm really angry at them. Firstly, we payed extra and were told it would arrive in 2-3 days. Secondly, they advised us to pack it that way, in the envelope(the people at hte office did), and you can see how THAT turned out. Now these treats. :gaah:
I'm sorry rhapsody... :sad3:

Aw geez hun, don't feel bad! The most important stuff came through ok! I'm actually really surprised that Jonah's portrait was unscathed considering the condition of the package.

It honestly looks like it was an accident, although I'm none too happy about the postal service myself. My giftee's package appears to be in limbo - tracking info hasn't been updated in a week ...

rhapsody said:
Aw geez hun, don't feel bad! The most important stuff came through ok! I'm actually really surprised that Jonah's portrait was unscathed considering the condition of the package.

It honestly looks like it was an accident, although I'm none too happy about the postal service myself. My giftee's package appears to be in limbo - tracking info hasn't been updated in a week ...
Yeah, post is crazy around the holidays. Next time I will triple bubble wrap pack everything, you live and you learn! :hugs:

Your ratties are b-e-a-utiful. :heart:

I was hoping to see those who didn't post that they received their gifts would post after Christmas. if you signed up its a nice gesture to post that you did get the gifts. pictures are nice but a simple post saying you got the gifts would work as well.

Back