The Official Christmas 2013 Secret Santa Show Off thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aida

This has definitely made my holidays!!! :joy: :thud: :cuddle: :dance:

Everything Together :thud: :thud:

Resting Pads and a ramp cover :heart:

Seeds for my garden!!! :cloud9:

Fleece Scrappies. :)))

Matching Hammocks, Tunnels, Two-Story Beds, Cube Houses, Pocket Hammocks....... :thud:

How it came(very creatively) in the package :thumbup:

[glow=red:pdhqo4dp]WOW, SECRET SANTA, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/glow:pdhqo4dp]

Whoever you are, I want to give you a million bucks and my first-born child... :thud: :cuddle: :heart: :cry4:
Your gift was so huge and thoughtful!
Thank you sooooooooo much, I hope your holidays are nice- Matilda, Oreo, Ratatouille, and I are going to be in cozy, ratty heaven for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. <333

:joy: :dance: Some ratties are going to be living in luxury :dance: :joy: Time for those babies to snuggle up.... Better get mine in the mail, but I'm looking for one more thing.

Wow they are turely amazing thoughtful gifts, lucky you and your ratties Aida!
This is going to be a cool thread look forward to seeing everyone gifts! :)

Wow you got spoiled! Amazing gifts!

My gift arrived to my person late last week, and I got a lovely thank you message. I asked her to post some pictures.

Cant wait for my package!!

AHHHHHHHHEEEEEEYAY! I got my package today!!!!!! I came home and it was waiting on the doorstep. Which is very strange for our mail man to do, and I remarked that it was strange there was a package there. My boyfriend instantly was like oh probably car parts I ordered. But I could see it was one puffy squishy looking package. It was for me!!

I ripped it open after barely getting my shoes off. I have NO patients. He managed to convince me to open it with all four rats on the couch. They were obviously more interested on the packaging then the gifts, and exploring the couch.

I cant figure out who my secret santa is though! *FRUSTRATION!* Its from the Cozy Corner, which is closed... so I assumed it must be Nicklerat, but shes not taking part so now I am stumped!

Here it is!
1395768_10200922150930146_2141389670_n.jpg

I LOVE the boat!!!!! SO MUCH! I wanted one so badly, but couldnt order one after the Cozy Corner had closed. And there is this super cool rectangle cube thing with amazing look out holes the boys will LOVE! I cant wait to clean their cage and let them have their gifts!

Thank you so much Secret Santa! I am one happy rat mom!

clmntine, I have no idea who my secret santa is either... I have absolutely not a clue.
Last year I know and I felt much better getting to personally thank them. :oops:

Secret Santa is so great every year, my rats always appreciate it, too. Last year I got a sputnik that is still in perfect, unchewed condition- they still use it every single day, it's their favorite, and also an adorable little pet bed. It got chewed, sadly, but they still sleep in it. ;)

I love the print on yours. <3

Hehehe... it's not me! But it was sure fun conspiring to get those hammocks made for you.
I always sign my card to let my santee know who it's from.

Its funny because I always sign mine. I like the person to know who I am. And maybe thats not how we all do Secret Santa. I guess theres no rule about that. I just want to be able to thank them personally, and I know I like knowing - so I always tell my Secret Santa. I am sure you will figure it out eventually.

I wait ALL year for Secret Santa. Its my all time favourite. Both last year and this year I got Cozy Corner hammocks which is AMAZING! But I am thinking its got to be Jo because her sister Nicole ran Cozy Corner, and the card is signed courtesy of the Cozy Corner.

Back