The Official Christmas 2013 Secret Santa Show Off thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Jasper77! We picked ours up from the post office today... I love these hammocks they will be perfect for hanging from the top of my cages for the rats. I cannot wait to give them the sticks so they can run and fight over them :)

1499545_10151838439296409_121975703_n.jpg

hopefloats said:
Thank you Jasper77! We picked ours up from the post office today... I love these hammocks they will be perfect for hanging from the top of my cages for the rats. I cannot wait to give them the sticks so they can run and fight over them :)

1499545_10151838439296409_121975703_n.jpg

Awesome, our boys love that apple treat, I just realized yesterday its for rabbit although I suppose a dehydrated apple isn't going to hurt them! It so funny to put one on the floor and see who grabs it and carries it up into the cages like they won the grand prize ..... I have to order them 5 or so at a times!! Those are going to be happy ratties...

I'm so sorry, Santa! I feel like a jerk...I've had it for like a week and just haven't had the chance to open it. I'm going to do it tonight, as soon as I get home from work, I promise!

Thank you in advance!! :cuddle:

a HUGE box arrived at our door this morning.

I have it on the table here and I just keep looking at it in amazement. :giggle:

I am waiting til the boyz are more awake so they can help open it.

They are going to go insane!

Mine came in this evening! :dance: postman left it in the snow though :emb:

Me & Maxime opened it.

P1070961Medium.jpg

P1070962Medium.jpg

I am so in love with the hammocks :heart: :heart: :heart: And as you can see Maxime is in love with the puffs :giggle: :giggle: He remembers those are for babies lol but i was trying to explain they are for the rats along with the bost and he says no they are for him(It does look like hes eating the yogies but he is not)

Thanks so so much to my SS whoever you are :cheeky:

I don't know where to begin. Our Secret Santa sent a box so big and so full of goodies, I just don't know to start. I was literally speechless when I saw it. Then I put it on the table and just looked at it and smiled a lot and felt a wee bit guilty because I bet this is the biggest and best SS gift anyone has ever gotten. but let's start with the secret revealed :giggle:
THANK YOU SO MUCH dspch911

um I recall you mentioning earlier that you think you overshopped~ holy sheep did you!! :shock:

wow, we got this giant box of stuff for the boyz AND me, AND the girls!! as there's a pkg in that big box for my kitties too, Nell and Willow-
we are all going to savor these gifts by opening just one pkg per day. It looks like we'll still be opening things on Christmas day :lol:

I love the card, so much glitter! I love glitter and I adore snowmen
here's a photo of the box:
024-2.jpg

and another look:
002-9.jpg

there's an entire bag of gifts for each ratty, with a toy attached to the outside of the package as well!
004-12.jpg

006-4.jpg

005-8.jpg

yes, yes, we can see that there is a space pod!! oh boy oh boy, I bet they love that!!
my camera is a bit wonky lately so please excuse the noise and the blurriness, etc

here's a video of what happened overnight as we opened the box and started to unwrap things:
http://youtu.be/7wJnc1EusUs

http://youtu.be/3XXRIeGVV5I

http://youtu.be/RMXfqHlHQEs

this one is probably the best, the boys take off with their carrot stix treats:
http://youtu.be/cJduCn2b7q4

there's about a dozen more short videos of them enjoying their first pkg, that are uploading now, but I didn't want to wait any longer to post.
They got some yogies and some fancy carrot stix treats (carrot flavored) and this cool dried apple on a wooden barbell type thing that they all tried to take off with and hide :giggle:

They were all SO happy! they've only been living together for two days now (last night was their second full night together) and that has been going so well, and we've all been feeling a lot better (I've been depressed lately so having the boys all get along has been awesome, really cheered me up a lot)
But tonight I saw so much joy in these guys, and it fills my heart to overflowing to see them so happy.
They really seemed to know that they were getting special gifts.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :nod: :heart: :nod: :heart:
you really went all out!! the boyz will be busy for a long time with all these goodies!
and they will enjoy the wrapping paper and tissue paper too :giggle: and the box, once it's empty.

I'll be posting more photos and videos as we work our way thru this gigantic stash of goodies.
I am just overwhelmed and I have not been this happy in a long time. It does my heart good to see my boyz happy, and it means so much to me that you put such thought and love and care into these gifts. :heart: :hugs: dspch911,You totally rock! :heart: :nod:

Wow wow wow!!!! This was so much fun to share with you Petunia. What a wonderful gift and your boys and girls deserve so much because their mom is so giving and generous and wonderful.
Love it!!!!!

Wow that is a wonderful box full of goodies. You and your ratties petunia are very lucky. I look forward to seeing the boys reactions when you open every thing!

jorats said:
Wow wow wow!!!! This was so much fun to share with you Petunia. What a wonderful gift and your boys and girls deserve so much because their mom is so giving and generous and wonderful.
Love it!!!!!

:oops:
aww thanks!
last year we got seriously awesome SS gifts too :nod: , but my last 2 rats at the time had gone to live with someone else so it was kinda bittersweet.

Aw those videos are so cute... Yep, over shopholic I do seem to be.... We break the carrot sticks in half although that is a bit difficult and w/13 boys its a crunch fest! I just love watching them trot off with the apple in their mouths like they won the grand prize.... :dance: Can't wait to see what they open today....

Back