The Movie you will definitely not see thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not usually into actual horror films, they are mostly way too gory/violent and I don't watch anyway. Like the Saw movies, for example. I'll watch em once just to say I've seen them, but I cover my eyes the entire time. Just that one was freaking scary as crap. I'm much more into psychological thrillers, where they eff with your head the whole time. I thought The Orphan was a good mix of the two. Totally blew my mind, and had parts I couldn't watch in it, haha.

Black Sheep made me physically vomit. I decided to go to sleep after 10minutes of it starting instead of watching the rest with a sick bucket on stand-by

I saw a movie trailer on television the other day... i actually covered my eyes and tried to block my ears.. it was for..

"The Fourth Kind"

I would rather die than go and see that movie. I couldn't even watch the trailer, nevermind sitting through how many hours of film.
And i know that the scariest parts are normally just in the trailer, and the rest of the film is normally rubbish, but UGGGHHHH those few minutes were enough to scare the crud out of me

LMAO 'The men who stare at goats'

that title actually makes me WANT to go and see it

I probably will see it :) I was reading up on psychics in the military a few weeks ago and then saw this advert on tv

Tarah said:
dont judge a book by its cover.

:D
I agree, the first preview I saw looked terrible but I saw another preview at Where the Wild Things Are and This is It and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Not in theatres but I'll definately rent it.

Jack Sparrow said:
The men who stare at goats

WTF!!?!

Just by the title that movie sounds incredibly stupid. :doh: :gaah:

I want to see it just because Ewan McGregor (who was Obi-Wan Kanobi in Star Wars) says this line "wow you're like a real Jedi Knight". lol so awesome

Two more to add to my list....

and

The Ninja...(not sure of the exact title but it is the new ninja movie being advertisted)

The Fourth Kind... I have dealt with sleep paralysis and issues since I was a little kid, so seeing this will probably scare the SH*T out of me. :doh:

ryelle said:
Black Sheep made me physically vomit. I decided to go to sleep after 10minutes of it starting instead of watching the rest with a sick bucket on stand-by

Late replying back.

BUT WHATTTT?!
Hahahahaha.
That movie is so awesome!

But I guess thats just my taste in movies I guess.

I can totally see why most people don't like it.
But I'm getting it for Christmas, so excited.

Also, a movie I was def. not see.

Zombie Land.
Did you hear they're coming out with 12 other movies?!
Apparently the book is 12 chapters, and the first movie was only the first chapter.

emerson said:
The Fourth Kind... I have dealt with sleep paralysis and issues since I was a little kid, so seeing this will probably scare the SH*T out of me. :doh:

never in my life will i watch this movie. i HATE the clips that they show in the adverts on telly ><

Back