The Movie you will definitely not see thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Sparrow

I start.

Cloudy with Chances of Meatballs.

First of all, the topic is extremely stupid. Second of all, the trailor was extremely stupid and boring. Third of all, I am not going to waste my money on that movie. I would rather keep it for when Alice in Wonderland is release next March.

hahaha jack.. i cant wait to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs.. ahaha looks like a cute movie... and i saw final destination 4... it definately wasnt as good as the second..... i wanted to see it for the gore..lol
um.. theres not much i dont want to see.. i guess im not in a hurry for inglorious bastards.. but thats just cause im not a huge fan of tarentino... not that i hate him.. just not a HUGE fan of his style... just all over the place...

I have a thing for not going to see like the 3rd (or onwards) movie in any film series. The majority are always disapointing (and poorly made) and they should have just stopped at one or two. Like i wont see the final destination, just because what else can they do with it that will be significantly different from the rest? they all try to dodge death.. big whoop..

Completely agree with Borat and Bruno.

1 I don't like the actor at all. He was in Sweeney Todd and his character was absolutely duh.

2 Now that Joaquin Phoenix is compared to Borat and that is frustrating me big time, I will definitely not see that one.

Borat
Bruno
Hangover or Hungover or whatever the name of that idiotic mess of a movie came out this summer. Don't get me wrong. I love a stupid funny movie as much as the next person. But this one just looks way too over the top. Like the writers all got together and got as high as they possibly could and wrote the story.

Borat & Bruno definately NOT

Also any of the Jackass movies or any movie with swearing and IMO (not everyones) crude nature to that extent. I'm not being on things like that.

there are a lot of movies i will not pay to see but very few that i will refuse to watch if its free. one of those few are the american pie series. i just don't get how ANY of that is funny.

i saw 9 not too long ago though. it was a very god tim burton film. very artsy, which is why i like tim burton stuff to begin with, but this one also had a pretty decent story line, which is something new for a tim burton film. mind you i really like seeing animated films and will pay to see them on a big screen just so i can really enjoy the art behind it. i blame it on once wanting to be a animator myself.

Apparently the Hangover was awesome and actually funny, I can't wait to rent it.

As for movies I'll never see...
Titanic
The NoteBook
Anything by M. Night (I watched some of the Village and took it off) although he is making the Last Airbender so we'll see.
The Frog Princess (w/e it's called); just another racist Disney Movie...

Omg LOL. I absolutely LOVE Jackass. Haha, I have all the dvds and 2/3 movies. Plus most of the spinoffs.

Jackass = Guilty pleasure of mine.

I actually want a colony of 9 male ratties someday to name after the Jackass group. Regardless of whether or not you like it..the names would be awesome for rats, most of them. No..all of them!

Knoxville
Steve-o
Pontius
Bam
Dunn
Preston
Wee-Man
"Danger" Ehren
Dave...maybe one of his nicknames. :p

-------

I can't really post here, since I like to give movies a chance before I bash them. If I had continued doing that, I would never be the avid PotC fan that I am. ;)

ClownCarOnFire said:
sausage4ever said:

It's not racist. :<

On the contrary. Disney incorporated different races or cultures in their movies, especially with princesses movies. We had a chinese, an american indian, a red hair princess and now a black princess. I know little black girls who are all excited about the Frog Princess and can't wait for it to be released.

I will definitely see that.

I forgot Jasmine and Aladdin who are muslim.

I have heard that some people are worried about the Frog Princess Movie being racist. But I think we'll really just have to wait and see when it comes out.

sausage4ever said:
Apparently the Hangover was awesome and actually funny, I can't wait to rent it.

As for movies I'll never see...
Titanic
The NoteBook
Anything by M. Night (I watched some of the Village and took it off) although he is making the Last Airbender so we'll see.

OMG The Village is one of my FAVS....I love that movie. I won't say that everything M Night does is great. It is kind of hit and miss but I did like this one.

Unlike Q. Terantino who ruins everything he touches. I can't stand him or his work.

Then there is J. Bruckheimer who turns everything he touches into Gold. There is not one thing that he does that I don't love. He is just amazing.

Staci

Off the top of my head I can list The Notebook, Hostel, aaaaaand Twilight as movies I'd rather eat broken glass than watch.

I don't like too much gore, it makes me feel awkward. Sparkly vampires don't cut it for me either.

Jack Sparrow said:
ClownCarOnFire said:
sausage4ever said:

It's not racist. :<

On the contrary. Disney incorporated different races or cultures in their movies, especially with princesses movies. We had a chinese, an american indian, a red hair princess and now a black princess. I know little black girls who are all excited about the Frog Princess and can't wait for it to be released.

I will definitely see that.

I forgot Jasmine and Aladdin who are muslim.

Agreed. I mean, it's about time we have a black princess.
I think she's gorgeous too, and her personality from the trailer is too cute.
I think she's gonna be one of my favorite princesses.
We can't have all white girls, that's annoying. and boring
And even if there are some racial issues, I mean come on, they happen in real life.
I doubt they'll drop the "n-bombs".
I agree old Disney was kinda racist, but now it's getting better.

Back