The Movie you will definitely not see thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack Sparrow said:
The Hunger Games. I completely disagree with the concept where children are asked to kill each other. Extreme violence in my opinion.

It's actually a very interesting commentary on our society and it's obsession with reality tv. And based on excellent books. But, very violent, absolutely.

Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift... as a huge fan of the Fast and the Furious series, it's just wrong!

Zooy said:
Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift... as a huge fan of the Fast and the Furious series, it's just wrong!

I will never watch any of the movies in the series. Period. I have seen two of them and that was two too many.

Jack Sparrow said:
The Hunger Games. I completely disagree with the concept where children are asked to kill each other. Extreme violence in my opinion.

That was a great movie IMO. Read all three books and they're fabulous too.

A week or two ago, I would've said that I definitely would not go to see the movie, "Battleship". The movie is based on a board game of the same name and was supposedly intended as an homage to Michael Bay, the director of the "Transformers" movies. Since Michael Bay is an absolutely lousy director, I can't imagine why anyone, interested in producing a good movie, would want to copy his style. As it turns out, there were no other movies of interest playing this week, so I grudgingly agreed to go see "Battleship".

I'm happy to say that, although certain elements of the movie didn't make a lot of sense, the story overall was enjoyable - and it blew Michael Bay's awful movies right out of the water! :D

Back