Sweetie & The Sugahs...Peecs 11/09

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Baby Melee...

Morning babies!!
allofthefamilynov1.jpg

Sweetie and her Domino girls
Sweetieandherdominogirlsnov1.jpg

Aero and Wispa
Iamabirdnov1.jpg

Jaffa
Jaffanov1.jpg

Jaffa on left, Wispa on right (see the different head structure and ears?)
JaffaandWispanov1.jpg

Reese
Reesenov1.jpg

Reese2.jpg

Family Portrait (L to R - Wispa, Aero, Mallo, Reese, Sweetie, Jaffa and a little bit of Pez)
Mostofthefamilynov1.jpg

I love to open up the door and put my hand in there and pat sleeping babies or have my hand swarmed and licked to death... :heart: :heart:

Cole's sitting with me going, "they're so cute mama" "look they have red eyes, not that one,he's got black ones like henry and murdoch" :giggle:

He's SO excited to come to your place Shelagh!

The Shuggah's are ADORABLE!!! and BIG now!
:heart:

lilspaz68 said:
Jaffa (AUS sweet) and Reese (Reese's Pieces, since she's only a piece of a rat) are Honorary Sugah's. They are little ladies from MI. :)

I have a rat named Jaffa as well.

Sweetie and the Sugahs are beautiful. :D It only seems like last week the Sugahs were pinkies and now they're pretty much adults.

Dewi said:
lilspaz68 said:
Jaffa (AUS sweet) and Reese (Reese's Pieces, since she's only a piece of a rat) are Honorary Sugah's. They are little ladies from MI. :)

I've had a rat called Jaffa too. He was a big PEW and a total male, a bit of a blob really :heart: :laugh4:

The babies have grown so much :heart:

Lina said:
Dewi said:
lilspaz68 said:

I've had a rat called Jaffa too. He was a big PEW and a total male, a bit of a blob really :heart: :laugh4:

My Jaffa's a blob as well. I should never have named him after a lolly. :roll:

Well, I may be behind the times but I finally completely caught up on the whole story.

The family is adorable, Shelagh.

I must simply demand you send me Wispa and Sweetie immediately. :wink2: Common on, Toronto is not that far from Oregon (hee hee).

You know, the first time I saw Sweetie, she reminded me so much of my Violet. Now that Violet has left me......seeing Sweetie just brings tears to my eyes. :sad3: (in a good way).

Man, if I lived closer, I would be stalking you for those girls. :thumbup:

Time for more pics of the Kids :)

I finally took some of my bigger cages off of aspen, and am trying to see if MewsPrint will be affordable, I already know its awesome for smell :) So I decked out the baby cage :)
Babycagealldeckedoutwithlinersandha.jpg

Family :) (clockwise, L to R - Jaffa, Sweetie, Pez, Wispa, Spree, Pocky inside, Reese, Aero, and Mallo)
Sugahfamilynov9.jpg

Aero
Aeroontopofcornerpocketnov8.jpg

Jaffa, who licks then tries to bite on and drag me in the cage...she's the Manic Nutter
Jaffanov8-1.jpg

Jaffanov9.jpg

Reese and Jaffa
ReeseandFriendnov8.jpg

Reese is a wheel runner
Reeseisarunnernov8.jpg

Pocky Pillow
Pockypillownov8.jpg

Spree had something respiratory going on, but is massively improved with baytril...I was worried about my wee one. :sad3:
Spreenov8.jpg

Pez and Aero
PezandAeronov9.jpg

Wispa in the Corner Pocket
Wispainsidethecornerpocketnov8.jpg

4 small rats in/on a Corner Pocket :roll: Poor Reese wanted in there so bad but there wasn't enough room even for a Piece of a Rat. :lol: I guess this is a Ratty Stamp of Approval?
PezMalloandWispaontopPockyinsidenov.jpg

Sweetie and Aero
SweetieandAeronov9.jpg

and lastly...Sweetie's eyes have gone from bugged to limpid. :heart:
Sweetieishappynov8.jpg

Back