Sweetie & The Sugahs...Peecs 11/09

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
How often do you get such a small litter than you could keep them? :wink2:

:laugh4:
So great that you are able to keep the girls :)
I kept Laurel's 8 (Liverpool) babies ... I'll have to post some pics when I get a chance ... they're teens now :wink:

Glad you're keeping them all Shelagh! :joy:

Pez just kills me. She's so tiny compared to the other girls.

Can't wait for my new boys to join the screamers, Ronnie, and Billy.

I was about to ask if you were going to keep the Sugarbabies. So glad they're going to live with you for good.

Was able to snap a pic of the kids at the breakfast table this morning...which one is the mom now?
Sweetieandherbabiesoct3.jpg

Looks like Pocky tried to dive in. :lol:
Sweetieandhergirlsbrekkieoct3.jpg

Sweetie always checks in with me before eating and sometimes during, she is really living up to her name. :heart:
BeautifulSweetieoct3.jpg

OMGosh. I am in LOVE with Sweetie. She is so beautiful. GGMR is in full force but I am resisting. I have 5 girls in need of a spay and that is going to cost an arm and a leg. =) but they are so worth it.

mamarat said:
They are so cute. I think you have one eating with her paw in the last pic, Shelagh. That looks so sweet.

That would be Pocky. :) She's a ton of fun and actually quite cuddly once she's in the mood :) Her and Mallo like to curl up behind my neck when I am lying on the couch.

Oboy I missed a lot of pages! But what a pleasure to look back thru them, you've been so good with the pictures, I feel like I know every one of them.
So they're 7 weeks now? Where o where does the time go? They're a precious little generation!

...Monsters the lot of them. Sweetie weighs 224 grams, the runt Pez (not pictured, she bolted and decided not to stick around for pics this time) is 157 grams and the biggest girl Mallo is 202 grams!! Seven weeks old! :eek:

The group coming out to play
Sugahstimetocomeoutandplayoct4.jpg

Pocky the little black variberk lass
Pockyoct4.jpg

Wispa the 2nd biggest PEW girl
Wispaoct4.jpg

Wispa2oct4.jpg

Aero who used to nip, but who is now a very dedicated licker
Aerooct4.jpg

Mallo my big girl with the sweet temperament of a marshmallow...
Mallooct4.jpg

Spree the 2nd smallest baby, with Mallo behind her
SpreeandMallooct4.jpg

Spree has the sweetest expression
Spreeoct4.jpg

And Pez a quick pic this morning...giving a pretty good dumbo impersonation. :roll:
Pezoct4.jpg

Oh they are cute, cute, cute!

I see that they decided to leave your sofa alone this time :lol: . No lumps of wadding in the foreground.

Dewi said:
Oh they are cute, cute, cute!

I see that they decided to leave your sofa alone this time :lol: . No lumps of wadding in the foreground.

I often have them out last and occasionally fall asleep to wake up to wadding...LOL. I didn't give them a chance last night :cheeky:

these babies will lie in my lap for strokes acting like a "big rat"...especially Mallo :D Pez is my Monster...she's trouble and drives me absolutely crazy but I adore her.
Pocky is Play and Cuddles all in One, Wispa can be super energetic and playful but is a bit moody at times and wants her Alone time. Aero is a camera-hog, and brave and playful, but not always cuddly. Spree is my baby...my sweet cuddly baby :heart: She stayed on the couch this time and was not led astray (onto the floor) from peer pressure from Ebil Pez :laugh4:

Do you think these guys like their breakfast? :cheeky: Btw Sweetie is in there too, it's the whole family :heart:

Sugahsfeedingtime1oct7.jpg

Sugahsfeedingtime3oct7.jpg

Sugahsfeedingtime2oct7.jpg

Pez - "Where is it??" (I had put it in the cage already)
Pez-whereyougotitoct7.jpg

Pez - "You sure you're not hiding anything else?"
Pez-hereyougotitoct7.jpg

Simply adorable. It is so wonderful that they can stay with their mom......My babies still love their Mom.....they are huge compared to her, but she is their mom..... :heart: :heart:

Back