Sweetie & The Sugahs...Peecs 11/09

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA said:
Is yesterdays news and mewsprint the same thing?

Mewsprint is a generic YN you can only get at Pet Valu. It has baking soda baked into the paper pellets and works really well on smells. The rats don't sneeze on it, which I watched for. I find its softer than YN too. You can only get MP at Pet Valu, and its about $13 a 26 lb bag :)

lilspaz68 said:
LA said:
Is yesterdays news and mewsprint the same thing?

Mewsprint is a generic YN you can only get at Pet Valu. It has baking soda baked into the paper pellets and works really well on smells. The rats don't sneeze on it, which I watched for. I find its softer than YN too. You can only get MP at Pet Valu, and its about $13 a 26 lb bag :)

It sounds great and I'm dying to try it, but it seems that not all Pet Valu's sell it?!? I went into my local Pet Valu and asked for it specifically by name and all I got from the sales clerk was a blank stare. :( I'll have to check around at some other Pet Valu's to see if they carry it.

Oh! I meant to ask about that corner pocket, Shelagh! Did Kat make that for you? That looks like something my boys would love and it's excellent utilization of space too! :thumbup:

PiedPiper said:
Oh! I meant to ask about that corner pocket, Shelagh! Did Kat make that for you? That looks like something my boys would love and it's excellent utilization of space too! :thumbup:

Gina, Kat sells these wonderful Corner Pockets :) My rats looove them!

Gina... I can't believe that! Especially since it is their STORE BRAND!!

I guess you could call around. I can also grab some for you from mine if none of the ones near you have it. All the more reason for you to come this way and visit lush and eat terrible desserts.

The corner pockets do look pretty amazing.

moon said:
Gina... I can't believe that! Especially since it is their STORE BRAND!!
I know! It's pretty crazy, especially 'cause they were looking at me like I had two heads! LOL! I'll have a look around Thornhill, Richmond Hill or Woodbridge and if I come up empty handed, I just may have to call on you! I'm about due for a LUSH run anyway. All of their Christmas stuff is in!!!

Back