Surprise! Mixed Intact Sexes are Just Not a Good Idea 11/14

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little Family
oct2family.jpg

Brave little hoodie boy
oct2hoodieboy.jpg

One of the beige or beige-hooded gals
oct2beigegirl.jpg

You can see the skin lifting up as the hair pushes through the skin.
oct2babyblackberk.jpg

Sprawling sleep
oct2babysprawl.jpg

Face plant sleep
oct2babies.jpg

or Brotherly Cuddling *yawn*
oct2brothers.jpg

The more I see those pale bubs, the more I'm betting they're blues. They look a LOT like my little Taja and Azure did at that age. Here they are at a little older, it's the only pics I have of 'em:
ratpile.jpg

Also, seeing this pics makes me realize just how young Fuzzy and Headspot were. Your babies are already looking way more developed than my bubs were when they arrived.

Wow,you can really run through the range of emotions reading the threads today. I could barely post a reply to the earlier memorial for the "nameless nakie" because of the tears in my eyes. Now, looking at the photos of these beautiful little babies - it is just so heartwarming and uplifting. I know these little guys (and gals) will help you from dwelling too much on the sadness of losing your little "nakie" guy. :hugs:

rattytat said:
Wow,you can really run through the range of emotions reading the threads today. I could barely post a reply to the earlier memorial for the "nameless nakie" because of the tears in my eyes. Now, looking at the photos of these beautiful little babies - it is just so heartwarming and uplifting. I know these little guys (and gals) will help you from dwelling too much on the sadness of losing your little "nakie" guy. :hugs:
Oh, SO ditto!

I would say American Blues.....Russian Blue is darker right? They were a light blue grey......clear looking. Like my Griffin is now......

rats043.jpg

and furred
rats043-1.jpg

When they are adults the best way to tell your blues apart is to part the fur. American blue has a very light undercoat, Russian blue has the same colour (maybe a tiny bit lighter) as their undercoat.

Your sweet babies look american blue to me.

Well I took too many pics tonight so you will just have to bear with me. :cheeky:

Family shot
oct3family.jpg

The 3 girls are definitely beige barebacks
oct3beigebarebackgirls.jpg

Sleeping babies
oct3babypile.jpg

A little blue boy
oct3blueboyinhand.jpg

A little black boy
oct3babyboyinmyhand2.jpg

Little guy's patchy belly...he just kept sleeping
oct3babyboyinmyhand.jpg

They are starting to do things like groom, which is such a cute attempt at scratching and grooming their faces like adult rats. :heart:
oct3babygrooming.jpg

And then the 2 boys wrestling away...blue wanted black hoodie to stay still like a good lil pillow. :giggle: Hoodie wasn't very happy about it.

oct3wrestling1.jpg

oct3wrestling2.jpg

oct3wrestling3.jpg

oct3wrestling4.jpg

Notice the big yawn on the left, he wasn't impressed at this power struggle. :roll:

oct3wrestling5.jpg

oct3wrestling6.jpg

oct3wrestling8.jpg

oct3wrestling11.jpg

Good little pillow!!
oct3wrestling12.jpg

Back