Starla's litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What beautiful babies! :shock:

They reminded me of another dream rat - white coat, dark eyes. ;) Though I think they all have red eyes, hehe. Nevertheless, sending virtual squishes!

black bareback and an agouti variberk? They are sooo sweet!

You know Melissa, that I am a sucker for PEW's eh? And neutered boys are becoming a fast favorite... :wink2:

Breathe and don't worry about rehoming your babies yet. They haven't even opened their peepers yet, and that is when people start to drool and GGMR. That is also when you get subtle and "suggestive".
winkingdevil.gif

One thing I have to warn you though is to try not to get too attached! A huge mistake of mine, lol. I literally bawled when four of my boys went.

But no, no freaking out. This group of people is a great help when it comes to providing/finding wonderful homes. :) I don't recall any problems with my ten.

Wait until you see the coat one of my girlies is getting... teeheeheehee. I don't have time to take pics right now, I have to clean before my bf's mom gets here at 10:30am tomorrow... oi.

I'm good like that. ;) I just took some pics and videos (they are rediculously cute in these ones) and I will post them tomorrow. :)

Sorry, I got busy!

I'm uploading pics and videos now. if you read my post now, they probably won't all be there yet, but they will be soon. I have stuff from Friday and Saturday added.

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing I'm maxed out on rats... cause I'd be stealin' one of those babies for sure! :lol:

Awwwww. I'll admit I'm always on the lookout at pet stores just to see if they even exist but I've never seen one.

Then again I've never seen a white rex! :shock: Gosh they're so cute.

Back