Starla's litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping I can find homes from them.

I was thinking of keeping 4 girls and 3 boys, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should just wait and see how many I can adopt out. I only have 4 girls and it seems that is what everyone wants. Since Starla is my only girl, it's hard to choice to figure out how many I should keep of what gender.

Its a good idea to adopt out as many as you can Melissa and see who ends up with you. That is what I did, with my goal being Mom Bronny and 2 daughters. But Cuddly's adopter bailed on him, but the girl who was taking his 2 brothers took him as well, and Tucker's adopter bailed on him (kept saying she wanted him and Bear) but never came through in the end...
Bear had 2 possible adopters and he never went home with either. Then I fell in love and got them and the Wildling boys (more failed adoptions) all neutered so my girlies were safe. I really hated letting them go, but they all went to great homes. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

I would take boys :lovestruck: but I've never had more than three at a time and I wish I could have more but I travel too much for more rats than my two guys right now :tearful: I've always had girls before but I decided to take a chance on boys and now I'm not sure I'd go back to having girlies :nod:

Feeding time

VIDEO Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rEYZzNHh4A

dsc00352ga3.jpg

dsc00354em0.jpg

I really wish I had my camera when I had them out on my lap. She was taking my long skirt in her teeth and covering them with it! It really was ridiculously cute.

Back