Secret Santa 2012!! Matches are in your inbox!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petunia said:
ditto what they say, thanks for doing this!

OK who do we ask if we need to know something about the person we're sending gifts to?

yep right out of the gate, I'm the trouble maker
:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

You can just shoot me a pm and ill ask. Sorry, I forgot to mention who to contact if there were questions when I sent out the matches.

Thanks for the offer VNB, but I don't mind and I already know the matches anyway... keeps it a surprise for you too :wink:

MiniFrog said:
Just wondering, if we tell the person who we are or keep it a secret when we send the gift? What is everyone else doing?

No specific rules for this. In the past I have always ended up identifying myself since my name is already on the package (I don't trust Canada Post enough to not add a return address on the package).

I too have a question :)

Once packages are received this the thread where we can share pictures of our gifts, or? I'm just not sure how it works on the Shack.

To me the picture thread is the best part! I'm getting cracking on my partners gifts so I can hurry up and send them out.

If any mistakes were made I'm sure someone will step up to help make sure everyone gets a partner.

Dazzle87 said:
To me the picture thread is the best part! I'm getting cracking on my partners gifts so I can hurry up and send them out.

If any mistakes were made I'm sure someone will step up to help make sure everyone gets a partner.

LOL I'll for sure make it right if there was a mistake >.<

Now, I'm gonna get to work on the gift for my SS :)
I love when I have an excuse to shop/craft for other ratties and their people :D

Dangit! I'm sooo busy with our 9-year old boy that I hardly get on here anymore... missed Secret Santa by a week!!! And, I've had stuff set aside for 2 years now!! :(

Aww dang I'm sorry! Meh hate it when time slips right?

Well I'm lucky enough to be a part of this, I have my gift all ready to go :D I just need to make a rattie Xmas card and go to the post office hehe

I am very excited! This is my first time.

Question: Is there a date time frame? I am a college student and don't have much free time until after exams next week. I'm so excited to start making gifts!

Faintardis1, Crumbilina said start shipping around December 5th since shipping can take a while around Chrismas time :) I'm a college student too and with finals coming up I know how you feel...

faintardis1 said:
I am very excited! This is my first time.

Question: Is there a date time frame? I am a college student and don't have much free time until after exams next week. I'm so excited to start making gifts!

I set the date for shipping of gifts starting on Dec 5. It would be nice for everyone to have their gifts before or around christmas. If there is an issue, just send me a pm and we can figure it out from there. When are your exams done?

Hopefully I can get that done, see thing is I bought a custom made xmas card for my secret gifter :giggle: and i ordered here for quick shipping, but still meh time is not on my side :S

EDK said:
Hopefully I can get that done, see thing is I bought a custom made xmas card for my secret gifter :giggle: and i ordered here for quick shipping, but still meh time is not on my side :S

there's still ten days til the 5th of december and i am sure most ppl would not mind if they got a gift late
sure is better than not getting one at all, right :thumbup:

don't worry i'm sure no one here would be upset if something was late thru no fault of your own

:nod:

Back