Secret Santa 2012!! Matches are in your inbox!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be interesting either way, I just don't want to rush off and buy a gift not knowing just yet who I'm secret santa for :giggle:

Woo hoo so excited!

Yeah I never start buying stuff until I know who my partner is!

& Crumbilina, you did get my form PM right?

Oh & if you need someone's help in the US I'm available FYI, you'd just have to tell me what to do.

Kate476 said:
Woo hoo so excited!

Yeah I never start buying stuff until I know who my partner is!

& Crumbilina, you did get my form PM right?

Oh & if you need someone's help in the US I'm available FYI, you'd just have to tell me what to do.

Yes, I got our pm. Been a bit busy so haven't had the chance to update the list until now.
And thanks for the offer. I will let you know if I need help, but I should be ok. Its a relatively small group :)

Matches will be out on Saturday at some time. Can't promise a time yet, but they'll be out saturday!

Just an idea...

The year is almost up and the donations are low to the site.

Maybe if you want to participate, but do not really need or want anything in return, put a donation to the site in your name in your wishlist.

Ok, matches have been sent out.
If you signed up and did not receive a match, pm me asap.

I was able to group mostly within the same countries, there are only a couple international shippers. I also matched with number of rats in mind so that someone who has 2 rats is not buying for someone who has 15 rats kinda thing.
Any questions just let me know.

We should start shipping packages around December 5ish... Remember that shipping can be quite slow around christmas time :p

HAVE FUN!!!

crumbilina said:

I was able to group mostly within the same countries, there are only a couple international shippers. I also matched with number of rats in mind so that someone who has 2 rats is not buying for someone who has 15 rats kinda thing.

We should start shipping packages around December 5ish... Remember that shipping can be quite slow around christmas time :p

HAVE FUN!!!

And thank you for taking this on :)

crumbilina said:

HAVE FUN!!!

Awesome, and thank you for doing all of this. :hugs:

ditto what they say, thanks for doing this!

OK who do we ask if we need to know something about the person we're sending gifts to?

yep right out of the gate, I'm the trouble maker
:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Back