Secret Santa 2012!! Matches are in your inbox!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crumbilina

Ok guys, I'll be organizing this year! I might need some help from someone in the US depending on how many names we get. If its a smaller group I should be able to handle it :)

If you would like to participate, please pm me your:
Name-
Mailing Address-
Number of rats you have-
Names of rats-
Gender of rats-
If you are willing to ship internationally-
Wishlist-

I will need this information by November 16 at midnight - any time zone. I'll do the matches on November 17th and send them out that day.

I'll try and keep everyone within the same country together except those willing to ship internationally, they will be the linkers.

We will be spending $20-25 NOT including shipping

I love secret santa! Hope everyone will have fun. If you have questions, just post them here and I will get back to you. This way if someone has the same question they will see it answered :)

Enjoy!!!!

NOTE! Deadline for signup has changed to the 16th at midnight!

ETA:
List of those participating as of November 16, 2012 at 9:45am:
EDK
jorats
crumbilina
cinderwolf
BananaClic
mamarat
rhapsody
jenniferkelley
mia9_28
Sharlees rattakisses
Pluie
clmntine
VNB
amity
fexpress
TheRatQueen
hopefloats
lilangel
Dazzle87
Godmother
Aida
yooper_at_heart
momofmany
kate476
petunia
fink
faintardis1
MiniFrog

We are in!

(Quick question...for those who sew, if the person is requesting hammocks, are you able to sew them something that could cost that amount to buy?)

fexpress said:
We are in!

(Quick question...for those who sew, if the person is requesting hammocks, are you able to sew them something that could cost that amount to buy?)

Do you mean, if the fabric was purchased and the person sewed the hammocks, if the fabric would cost within that cost frame?

If so, Fleece here is about $10 a meter. I can usually make a nice hammock set for about $20 after purchasing all the fabric...

Does that make sense? I have been constantly studying for the entire day so my brain is on overload.

I would say so. Yes. Your time and effort and the fabric all count for something. Especially since most cubes sell for about $10 anyway, so a couple of cubes would work.

And another year I feel bad for the amount of ratties they see they get on my part. It must be shell shock to get me LOL I think we have more a whole group worth than we did last year HAHAHa

hopefloats said:
And another year I feel bad for the amount of ratties they see they get on my part. It must be shell shock to get me LOL I think we have more a whole group worth than we did last year HAHAHa

LOL hopefloats does a hammock last your crew more than 5 minutes? You're bound to have a few chewers amongst em hehe :giggle:

Ok guys, here is the list of names so far. I will update the first post to have the list of names as well. If you do NOT see your name listed, send me another pm and I'll add you to the list :) I'll probably update this every few days.

EDK
jorats
crumbilina
cinderwolf
BananaClic
mamarat
rhapsody
jenniferkelley
mia9_28
Sharlees rattakisses
Pluie
clmntine
VNB
amity
fexpress
TheRatQueen
hopefloats
lilangel
Dazzle87
Godmother

hopefloats said:

Hey! At least it's not $25 per rat! LOL

Then I'd hope not to get you!

But I just counted all the names in your signature, and 48?!? Wow... how do you do it? XD :bow:

In any case though, I wouldn't mind getting you at all... it just means that a whole lot more ratties would be happy. :)

Back