Secret Santa 2009!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trexgorawrrrrr said:
I would like to play! buttt i'm new, so not really sure how it all works! if i bought materials to make hammocks, cubes, ect... would that still count? i would of course get other things, but i personally like the ones i make... the store bought ones cost around 15-20$ for one hammock that my little ratties chew up in a couple days! would fleece ones that i make still count? :heart: ps do i need to send my information in a message to someone?

I think last year a LOT of people made hammocks and such (I know I did) and of course it counts! :) That's going to be on most people's wish list, haha!

I can't sew... well that's a lie, I've never TRIED to sew is more accurate.

BUT I've already thought about making hammocks for whoever I get. So... whoever I get, I apologize in advance, they might not be perfect! And I'll probably send about 40 of them, because I'll keep messing up. :lol:

on the topic of home made hammocks. i like these they best, they're made with love! haha, but really... i've been trying out a few techniques to get my hammocks to look more professional, but their definately not perfect. it helps though that i have a sewing machine and don't have to do it all by hand. i just started quilting actually. i'm working on my second blanket... but i know that my rats love the things i make for them :wink2:

i also think that by making your own, with the materials you buy you can get more out of it... and make 3-4 hammocks out of 10$ than buying one like i said for 15-20

Lina said:
I would like to play. I watched it happening last year and wished I had joined in. But it would have to be someone who can afford postage to New Zealand, I don't mind paying postage to Canada/US. If no one can do it that will be alright too, I will enjoy watching it happening again :)
Here's hoping that we have someone else from your part of the world that wants to be in. ;) That would be great!

OK, sign me up too!
papanoelaa.gif

You can match me up with anyone - even someone in the UK, Australia, NZ, etc. Since shipping from Canada is crazy expensive my intention would be to get them something I think they would like from eBay and have it shipped directly to them.

Back