Secret Santa 2009!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sooo excited to get our ss prezzie.... today the doorbell woke us up.. and linds said very grogily "whose that?" i jumped up and was like "canada post?" and ran to the door.. but apparently it was just the plow guy needing us to move the car ...lol (and the poor guy saw my messy bed hair :giggle: ) .... so gonna still be as patient as i can be :p and wait ..... :panic: :giggle:

Ok, I shipped my SS gift out this morning. Was waiting on one item that seems to have gone missing in the mail. So sadly one less thing for my SS. :(

My sympathies go out to who ever it was that packed up their gift and forgot to include the card. I did the same thing. :giggle: I ended up taping the card to the bottom of the box.

Hoping it will be there next week!!

Lisa

I've been snowed in for the last 3 days and can't get across town to check my mail box. lol going loonie wondering if my ss gift has arrived
but Patrick said this morning "forget this were going to slap the truck in 4x4 and get out of this house tonight" :joy:

I pray the snow stops soon :bow: Not sure how much more my poor roof can take.

It came monday but I wasn't able to pick it up until today and O-M-G Lilratsy-those hammocks are awesomesauce! I don't know who is more excited to get all those new hammies-the ratties....or me! Thank ya so much! Gonna post pics of the goods after dinner tonight woot! The Tinkerbell hammocks....omg-so wonderful!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Back