Secret Santa 2009!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime654 said:
Just Checked my tracking number, the package i sent is out for delivery at this very moment :) Hopefully, they can get it today!!

I sure did! And the card was on it, too. :)

I'll have to see if I can take pictures, but it's going to be a trick since my old camera broke and all I've got right now is my phone, which doesn't have a flash.

They're absolutely gorgeous, the boys are going to love them. Thanks so much. :)

:gaah: My ss needs to go down to there post office and pick theres up! I'm going batty knowing its there and the sapence is killing :lol6: Hope they like it :)

Sent my package out today. They said it will take "4 business days", which should mean delivery by Thursday. At this time of year I am not so optimistic, but it is going within the Maritimes.... so I hope my secret santee will have it by next weekend.

SQUEE! Just got mine today :) I'm cleaning cages tomorrow so I'll have tons of pictures of the new hammies, I love it SO MUCH! Thank you thank you thank you! And the plushies, too :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm putting mine together now, hopefully it's good enough.

fenshae said:
SQUEE! Just got mine today :) I'm cleaning cages tomorrow so I'll have tons of pictures of the new hammies, I love it SO MUCH! Thank you thank you thank you! And the plushies, too :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm putting mine together now, hopefully it's good enough.

YAY!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Vixxie said:
:gaah: My ss needs to go down to there post office and pick theres up! I'm going batty knowing its there and the sapence is killing :lol6: Hope they like it :)

I picked it up today. :happydance: They love the rattie crackers and I know they'll love the hammocks when I put them in the cages. Thank you so much. Hammocks are the perfect rattie gift as we didn't have very many yet. :thumbup: I'll post pictures as soon as I find some spare time.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my stuff came the other day!!! :bunnydance: We were on the way out the door when my son picked up the mail. I couldn't for the life of me think why I had a package, I didn't remember ordering anything haha. I wanted to open it real quick to see what I ordered and my hubby, who hates to be late, wanted to leave till he saw it came from New Zealand! Then he insisted I open the whole box NOW lol. Anyways I love the fleece hammocks, my two hairless are really going to appreciate them too :wink: The necklace was absolutely beautiful :heart: ! Thank you so much for the sovieners as well. It's so cool to have something from a part of the world I will probably never get to see. I will try and get picks as soo as I can.

Merry Christmas!!

Andrea

:joy: So glad you like it Kayla I made a bunch of diffrent styles of hammocks so you'll need to let me know which they like best.
Happy holidays :hugs:

andie3131 said:
Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my stuff came the other day!!! :bunnydance: We were on the way out the door when my son picked up the mail. I couldn't for the life of me think why I had a package, I didn't remember ordering anything haha. I wanted to open it real quick to see what I ordered and my hubby, who hates to be late, wanted to leave till he saw it came from New Zealand! Then he insisted I open the whole box NOW lol. Anyways I love the fleece hammocks, my two hairless are really going to appreciate them too :wink: The necklace was absolutely beautiful :heart: ! Thank you so much for the sovieners as well. It's so cool to have something from a part of the world I will probably never get to see. I will try and get picks as soo as I can.

Merry Christmas!!

Andrea

:joy: yay!! you got it :happydance: I'm pleased you like the necklace, I forgot to put in the note that it is a traditional Maori design, :)

I got the BEST secret santa gift ever!

:joy: A beautiful and thoughtful card from my Santa letting me know she made a contribution to a rescue fund on my behalf! YAY :joy:

:hugs: Thank you Amanda! (SmilezNHugs) :hugs:

StaceyM said:
I got the BEST secret santa gift ever!

:joy: A beautiful and thoughtful card from my Santa letting me know she made a contribution to a rescue fund on my behalf! YAY :joy:

:hugs: Thank you Amanda! (SmilezNHugs) :hugs:

:happydance: Glad you liked it!!

Back