Secret Santa 2009!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cait said:
Someone didn't mail the package today. *glares at someone*

But I am mailing it myself tomorrow. So hopefully that means it will get there by Saturday!!

Tanner can't go to the post office by himself. Don't glare at my future son. :thumbup:

LMAO! How did you know, Eagle?? Haha.

I got it mailed today! :D So I asked them when it should be there, and I said "By Saturday?" and the post office lady said "Well it's Thanksgiving this week so it will take a little bit longer, but probably Saturday."

SO SATURDAY OR MONDAY MAYBE! I'm excited for my SS to get their gift. :D

andie3131 said:
I can't seem to find my persons name anywhere :(

look in the secret santa thread toward the beginning, which is where most people posted to say they were interested , then just click on the "view" link, next to 'posts' under their picture and it will show u all the posts they have made previously . u could try asking one of the admins like Jorats (who is like Santa and knows EvErYtHiNg :giggle: ) if she knos anything about the person

lol i think im finally gonna hush ma' mouth and stop posting in this thread :wink2: ..my box will go out tommorow and it will have both sewn items in it as i threatened my sewing machine into submission and it is now working again..might be able to tuck some dehydrated sweet potato and apple in it for the holiday too if my dehydrator behaves (sigh ..so many appliances to threaten, so little time)

Gift Part 1 -> Check
Gift Part 2 -> Check
Card -> Check
Box -> Check
Mailing Label -> Check

Looks like my gift is ready! I'll have to package it up and head over to the post office but it should be ready to be sent out tonite or tommorrow!!

Funny thing about the post office. I bought a xmas box to put all my stuff in and when I brought it in to be shipped, the clerk said, ever nice, are you sure you want to send it in this box. lol DUH!

Prime654 said:
Gift Part 1 -> Check
Gift Part 2 -> Check
Card -> Check
Box -> Check
Mailing Label -> Check

Looks like my gift is ready! I'll have to package it up and head over to the post office but it should be ready to be sent out tonite or tommorrow!!

so ... I kinda screwed up :(

I spent half an hour packing my box making sure everything fit, securing it tightly with lots of tape using up what remained of my 2 rolls of packing tape. Afterwards I stood back admiring my packing job when it hit me ... I forgot the card :doh:.

Anyways if you receive a ratty treat filled box in the next few days it might just have been From me.

I really hate moving! Between work and packing and everything else I have been doing I have just been getting little things here and there. I have to be out of my apartment by the 30th, and my house isn't available until the 4th-so I should have my gift out by the end of next week. (Staying at the in laws house for four days along with all 10 rats, 2 mice, a guinea pig, a leopard gecko, and our dog and aquariums, not to mention at their house they already have 3 dogs, a guinea pig, four hamsters, and two spiney mice-we can open a petting zoo!) I am sorry secret santa! Forgive meh! It has been a very hectic nutty couple of weeks-But I will toss in some extra special things to make it worth the wait! :hugs:

Got my package in the mail this morning!! (Forgot how costly shipping was :wallbang: ) and I was told it should be there with in 5 business days :joy:

As for the card, I tossed it into a ziploc baggie and tapped it to the outside of the box!

*twitch* haven't been able to finish mine yet because crap keeps coming up...gaaah! I hope I can get it there at least -close- to ontime!

Back