Secret Pal Exchange~UPDATE did not receive gift? PAGE 29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess if an odd number of people sign up it doesn't matter.. it's not like we're being paired off..
(sorry, just an added thought)

I was thinking this was a rat only thing.. I'm so glad it's not! I'll be happy to receive rattie things, but I'm not so good and finding the stuff that everyone else does!!

moon said:
I guess if an odd number of people sign up it doesn't matter.. it's not like we're being paired off..
(sorry, just an added thought)

I was thinking this was a rat only thing.. I'm so glad it's not! I'll be happy to receive rattie things, but I'm not so good and finding the stuff that everyone else does!!

Gotcha added moon!

I will be working out getting pals assigned today!!! I gave myself an extra day to get it done on the calender (tomorrow), but don't be surprised if you see a note in your pm box today with you pals' info!!

Pal information will be coming through your pm box here. If anyone has any questions or concerns in the future about their pal you can pm me here or drop a mail to the gmail account.

Any guesses or stuff like that related to your pal, post in our thread here that way everyone will know where to look!!

:D

OK!! Pals are all assigned! Check your pm boxes and make sure you got someone!

I did my best to pair you up as requested. If you are assigned a pal and shipping out of country, I tried to pair you with someone who wanted light stuff (hammocks etc). If there are any issues with the pal you are assigned get back to me asap.

To the person that has me, hubby went through part of my list and assigned some names and sent some info out from my box. So I don't know who you are lol!! I have my list in my desk drawer here if anyone has issues let me know!!

Have fun!!!

Jen

I'm a little worried now :( I'm terrible at finding things that someone might like. I do this with my boyfriend's family all of who I know well and I still have lots of trouble picking things out :evil: So I'm not sure how well any gift I send will be received, I have loads of doubt as to will they like it? will they think it's a dumb gift? will I have spent too much? or too little? etc... plus how do you go about sending hints? I have an alternative email to send them

and it's not even close to Christmas yet :roll: I'll be crazy by then

chicky82 said:
I'm a little worried now :( I'm terrible at finding things that someone might like. I do this with my boyfriend's family all of who I know well and I still have lots of trouble picking things out :evil: So I'm not sure how well any gift I send will be received, I have loads of doubt as to will they like it? will they think it's a dumb gift? will I have spent too much? or too little? etc... plus how do you go about sending hints? I have an alternative email to send them

and it's not even close to Christmas yet :roll: I'll be crazy by then

Awww but that's why I have it set up so stuff goes out before Christmas so hopefully it won't be quite so hectic!!

If aynone does need more info from their pals as to what they might be wanting let me know and I can try to get you more info :D

Chicky, just remember, it doesn't really matter, it's the whole excitement of getting something. You already have that other email address, send all kinds of hints, any kind you can think of, hard ones, easy ones... just have fun!!
It will be much easier than gift giving to in laws.

Melissa said:
I had a message in my email that I wasn't sent a pm... but my inbox on RS has nothing...

Resending your info to your pm box now......strange.....lemme know if ya get it. Give me five minutes then check.

OK sent it to you on here, pm. I'll stay logged on for a few, let me know if ya got it. Or not!

Okay, my secret pal wants to know a few things about me...

My dog is medium size, a mutt really. :lol2:
My cats are the laziest things ever. They don't move. :snooty:
Do I like tomatoes... sure, not overly though.
Do I like toesocks? no, but I do looove ankle slipper socks.

:ilike:

YEEEE-HAAAW!!! Let the shopping begin!

others-255.gif
others-254.gif
others-255.gif

Back