Secret Pal Exchange~UPDATE did not receive gift? PAGE 29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm in. I did this last year and it was a blast.
Are we limited to $20 - $25?
I don't know how much my pal spent last year but I think it would have covered my rent.
party-gift-017.gif

Re: Jorats question about recognizing the e-mails address - I believe we are supposed to send hints through the [email protected] address in order to stay anonymous. Isn't that right mamarat?
I also remember getting a hint via "Virtual Squeak" http://squeaks.rmca.org/ . Anyone not familiar with them should check it out!

MumsyRat said:
Oh, I'm in. I did this last year and it was a blast.
Are we limited to $20 - $25?
I don't know how much my pal spent last year but I think it would have covered my rent.
party-gift-017.gif

Re: Jorats question about recognizing the e-mails address - I believe we are supposed to send hints through the [email protected] address in order to stay anonymous. Isn't that right mamarat?
I also remember getting a hint via "Virtual Squeak" http://squeaks.rmca.org/ . Anyone not familiar with them should check it out!

We're calling the range between $20-25 and no you do not need to reveal to any of us how much was spent. It's just a range to go by. That would be up to you to go over the range if you want to but remember, many of us here do have lots of rats that we also take care of so I was trying to go for a range that everyone would be able to work with.

As for the emailing of hints, that [email protected] is my email address that I set up for myself to use for this exchange. For hints you will need to set up a free account for yourself with hotmail/yahoo/gmail and send them that way, or through an e-card type of thing. Emailing me the hints will not get them to your pall, you need to email them directly to your pal. I will also be involved in sending a gift to someone and I can't keep track of getting hints to others. If you have any questions or issues concerning your pal or gift or something please contact me otherwise, but hints are on you!

I think there may have been a website through some Secret Pal online site where you could send anonymous emails but I am not currently aware of it. Not that I do not want to help with peoples' hints but I don't always get on the computer through the week because my work schedule is a bit insane, along with my own rat schedule and I even did my best to set stuff up with this on weekend when I need to sit down and assign pals :wink:

Check out this site:

http://mouse.webby.com/secretpal1.html

Never mind, I apologize, I can't do this. Please disregard!

Tom reminded me how I was saying I am going to have trouble paying for Christmas presents for family. Maybe for an internet pal isn't the best idea. :)

Lise said:
Never mind, I apologize, I can't do this. Please disregard!

Tom reminded me how I was saying I am going to have trouble paying for Christmas presents for family. Maybe for an internet pal isn't the best idea. :)

No problem! :D

mamarat2 - How many people have signed up so far?

I can't wait to start shopping for my secret pal :toothy1:

SoA said:
mamarat2 - How many people have signed up so far?

I can't wait to start shopping for my secret pal :toothy1:

7 including me, so unless I can get my husband to assign people from the list for me I will know who has me. But it will still be fun!!

SoA and everyone else, if you check back to the first message on this thread, with the rules and all you will see who all is currently signed up :D

The crowd hushes and waits as the drum roll goes on... stay tuned to find out if Moon has signed up or left her comrades to fend for themselves.
:shower:

eta to add the shower icon

Back