Ryder - Tumor Removal - RIP Baby Boy - RESULTS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharlees rattakisses said:
I have been away from here for a bit and was shocked to hear about poor Ryder. :sad3:
Remember that because of you he knew love & happiness.
Ryder couldn't say "thank you" in words so he said it in pictures.
All those beautiful photo's clearly show how much he loved you. :cuddle:

The words above say it all...I am shocked and so very sad for your loss!! I will miss his cute little rattie lips in the pics you posted! :hugs: :sad3:

How are you doing today? :hugs:

We got the tumor results back today ..it was a basal cell cancer (it prob grew back the second time because it was so big the first time they never gotit all?) ...so the only thing we can figure that happened was he had an allergic reaction or a blood clot ..he did awesome during the surgery, no problems, no swelling after ..no nothing .. :sad3:

lilspaz68 said:
Ryder had skin cancer? Or did your vet say squamous cell?

I am glad you know, although it is only cold comfort. :sad3:

He said Basal Cell ...

Cold comfort is right </3

Did your vet give you the histo report? We have lots of people who could look at it and determine what else was going on. Basal cell doesn't fit for how invasive that bugger was.

lilspaz68 said:
Did your vet give you the histo report? We have lots of people who could look at it and determine what else was going on. Basal cell doesn't fit for how invasive that bugger was.

I forgot to to say, the second tumor was not the same same as the first tumor..the second tumor was up higher and only attached on the skin ...the first tumor was invasive ..but the rescue never got that one sent away ..and at that time he was not mine..I was still a foster mom.

Back