Ryder - Tumor Removal - RIP Baby Boy - RESULTS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BF just called! one is awake in recovery, and the other one is waking up ..gotta call back again in 25 mins

Ryder is perfect ..they said he can come home at anytime now ...won't be till another 3 hours till I pick him up though ..but he has his brother with him.

Ryder is a tough little Man thats for sure.

The tumor is being sent away to see what the hell it is ..when the BF goes to pick them up, he will get more information then as well.

Ryder is home ..acting like nothing happened.

the BF forgot to ask if the tumor was in the same spot as last time :redhot: men ...eye roll ..I'll ask him myself when we go back down for a recheck on the 21st. The tumor will also be sent away.

Pictures :)

IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7428.jpg

Ryders gone :(

Got home tonight, he was gasping for air and there was swelling in the right side of his neck ..I was about to go out the door to go to the ER vet ..but it was already to late .. :sad3:

RIP baby boy ..I was so lucky to have met you :heart:

He was fine this morning ..I don't understand :(

Renee I am so so sorry...you both tried so hard but sometimes when there's tumours coming out that we see, there's more inside doing more damage internally that wwe don't know about. Brave boy it was an honour "knowing" you. :sad3:

Back