Rowan's Sweet squirming eeping bubs!(PICTURES!PEEPERS! )

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I am serious. Spoke to the wife and she said as long as we have time for them:):) I was going to try to adopt iris but where the gf is timid of adult rats am thinking babies would be a better idea as she loves her baby ratties that we have now. I will fill out the application. Thanks:)

:hurray: I am so happy about the babies! I never thought she would have so many! And they got so big so fast! I love the brown hooded ones , they are so adorable ! I wish I could see my little sophee have babies , but I would never want to put her through that!

:congrats!!:

I just read the whole thread from beginning to end. Wow! That sure was a roller coaster ride. I am so sorry about the babies you and Rowan lost :sad3:

So great to see the remaining babies thriving. Cuteness overload!! :heart: :heart:
I am always in awe how you guys can figure out the colors (like black and agouti) when they are still naked.

wonderrodent said:
I just read the whole thread from beginning to end. Wow! That sure was a roller coaster ride. I am so sorry about the babies you and Rowan lost :sad3:

So great to see the remaining babies thriving. Cuteness overload!! :heart: :heart:
I am always in awe how you guys can figure out the colors (like black and agouti) when they are still naked.

It was tough, I still can't figure out why people do this on purpose, but now that the remaining babies are doing amazing I feel like I can actually breathe again,lol.

Figuring out colours isn't actually that hard. I was wrong on one, he was a darker shade of agouti not black, but it isn't that hard. It's pretty evident in person that some are much darker than the others and not so...brownish? Agouti's coloured spots on the skin are really brownish,lol.I was more suprised that by about day 3 I had the sexes right than anything!

Back