rat train '08-RIP precious rat train babes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
Lindy, I will always think of the screamers as well...young and screaming. :giggle: Good luck with your last one! :heart:

He still screams. Geeze....Those are some strange ones.

My last old man, Walter, :heart: from NB has left to meet all his buddies especially Hawk whom he missed so much for a long time.

dufesseshammock2.jpg

Walter.jpg

Sprite was euthanized by Dr. Munn this afternoon. He was the last of the four boys that I had adopted from the train. Quite the little fighter right up to the end. He will be well missed. Play hard with your brothers my love...
:heart:

Very sorry about Sprite and about Walter.
You both gave the rat train boys wonderful lives ... after what they lived through I'm sure they thought they were in heaven.

Today is a sad day. My Minky left me.

He has had HED for quite some time. He was nearly three and loved every minute of it.

Minky was a very dear rat to me. I was never able to integrate him with others as he was way too nervous, so he had lots of out time with me. We had been sharing popsicles every night because I knew this was coming sooner than later. I went up to get him for our routine and he was already gone.

Rest well sweet Minky man.

Back